“Lunch”

Willowbrook Garden Centre
Ranked #31 of 122 Restaurants in Bromsgrove
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Staff great .Refurbishments going on but panini lovely and it should be great once changes have been finished.

1  Thank Janet T

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Went to Willowbrook yesterday for an afternoon tea with some family in celebration of my baby shower. Upon first entering the garden centre, the Christmas decorations made the entire place look stunning! The whole place is just so pretty and there are some really lovely bits available to purchase.
The table for our afternoon tea was decorated with flowers and a really beautiful tea set, and as soon as we were all seated we were brought our food and drinks. We had four sandwiches each (tuna, egg mayo, cheese and ham) and four cakes each (lemon drizzle, chocolate, shortbread and scone). The bread was thick and soft, the fillings were really tasty and there was more than enough to fill us all up! We were offered the option of tea or coffee, which was unlimited, so we all had more than enough cups. All in all, the afternoon tea we had was really lovely. I would definitely recommend it :)
And finally, an extra thank you to Jackie! As an extra surprise my mother (who organised my baby shower) had asked for a cake to be specially made. Jackie baked us an incredible chocolate cake, it was so tasty and looked amazing! Just shows how far the staff are willing to go to please customers, excellent customer service!
Definitely worth having an afternoon tea at Willowbrook, I'll be going again! :) x

3  Thank SophieGilesTraynor
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Loverly breakfast and a loverly garden centre all so sell loverly gifts and unusual things nice place to visit

2  Thank Maureen D
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Have visited before for one of their BEAUTIFUL breakfasts but today myself and 2 friends walked with our daughters here, and rewarded ourselves with a cuppa, scones and a (HUGE) slice of chocolate cake! Excellent value for money and the best homemade cake I've had in a while! Will definitely be coming back!

2  Thank cazadams2014
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

I had my baby shower here this weekend. It was fabulous!! The staff are all so friendly and helpful. They are currently undergoing refurbishment however has had very little impact. The manager even spoke with me personally and had some of the furniture moved around to create a children's play space especially for us to accommodate the children. The afternoon tea there is super value for money and delicious too. All my guests commented how lovely it was. Would highly recommend and cant wait to see the completed work. I love going here and will be a regular with my mummy friends when the new arrival comes too.Massive thankyou to you all.

3  Thank laura8dw8