“Hidden gem”

Lizzies Farm and Tea Room
Ranked #2 of 126 Restaurants in Bromsgrove
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Having recently moved into the area I had seen the signs for Lizzie's and the great reviews on here, and knew I needed to check it out for myself.

It proved a great location for a spot of lunch. A small but perfectly formed menu of sandwiches, soup and other light lunch options. There was also plenty of scrumptious looking cake on offer. All very reasonably priced.

My friend and I had the soup of the day, egg mayo sandwiches, Victoria sponge and coffee cake. We were not disappointed - the portion sizes were good and the food was delicious.

Service was excellent and the ladies were very helpful. Nothing was too much trouble.

We have a quick wander round the gallery and farm afterwards which was lovely.

Definitely be returning!

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I do have a soft spot for 'hairy cows' however this tea room is just delightful, with or without the cows. Very friendly people, lovely food and just a great place to relax. There are animals everywhere, which is great for adults and children. This is my 'Friday' special place - thank you to Lizzie and the her team.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

We only had a few minutes to stop off here for a cold drink but were very glad we did! Very clean, lovely old-fashioned feel, right in the middle of the farm with lots of animals to see. Cakes looked delicious and several people were happily tucking in to sandwiches too. We'll be back another day!

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Having driven past the sign at the end of the road on countless occasions when travelling down this way, we had time to stop at last!

Lovely little tearoom and outdoor seating area just outside and next to the farm shop. Lovely cakes, great looking menu (we can only vouch for coffee and cake though)!

Drinks and cake served in/on great crockery which was also for sale in the shop.

Literally just off the M5 junction, so worth going for a little detour if you're that way.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

I have visited Lizzies on many an occasion, be it whilst out walking or dropping in on the way back from somewhere. The food is amazing and cakes all home made. The staff are so friendly and welcoming too. Visit the gift shop and see the highland cows and other animals. Mo .