US$110
Priceline
US$95
HolidayInn.com
1,490 results
All reviewscookies and milksympathy cardcookie hourpool toysevening cookiesthe cookie ladyking suiteeasy accessroom was spotlessst louispool and hot tubclean hotelexcellent hotelwould highly recommend this hotelhome away from homeoatmealgrandma
Reviewed 1 April 2018

The customer service here is amazing! It beats any I have ever experienced, even at high end hotels! Every single employee had a smile and greeting for us and went out of their way to make our stay extra pleasant. Every single hotel chain could take a lesson from this place! The complimentary breakfast was by far the best one with the most variety I have ever seen and the fresh cookies at night were a very pleasant touch. The rooms were very comfortable and quiet. I would not hesitate to stay her again and will recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to the St, Louis area. Thanks for the fantastic stay and for proving that great customer service is still alive and well in this day and age!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

This was the second time for me to stay at this hotel. It was very clean, the staff was wonderful, the breakfast was great, and the cookie hour was an added bonus. My kids enjoyed the pool and I enjoyed the hot tub. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

My family liked the hotel close to the city. But I spilled coffee on me and got second degree burns on my arm and the hotel did nothing about it. The did apologize for not getting our room cleaned one day but good stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
HamptonI55, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Mr. Chad G.,
I first want to thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay, and I want to sincerely apologize for the issues that occurred during your stay. I would love the opportunity to speak with you directly, as I have some questions. Such as, I am wondering if this review is for the appropriate location, as we are 15-20 minutes away from the city, so we aren't necessarily close. Also, I was not informed of any issues with housekeeping or guest incidents over this past week, so if this is the correct location, I would love the opportunity to get some information so I can follow up correctly with my staff.

Again, thank you for your time, and I hope that your arm is ok.
~Ashley Vrtis
(314) 894-1900

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Great hotel... clean rooms, tasty complimentary breakfast with many offerings, and gracious staff. This is a good choice if you plan on touring St Louis because you will not have the battle of parking in the city yet are not too far from the happenings. Would definitely recommend to other travelers.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

It was my pleasure to say at this hotel recently.. The staff is incredible: friendly, welcoming and helpful. My room was spotless and the entire property was clean and comfortable. The cookies every evening were a definite plus! A terrific experience in every way.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo