Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Sunset Lodge(Sunset Hills)
1,432 results
All reviewscookies and milksympathy cardcookie hourpool toysevening cookiesthe cookie ladygreat hotelking suiteclean hoteleasy accessst louispool and hot tubwould highly recommend this hoteloatmealgrandmainnscleanliness
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The customer service here is amazing! It beats any I have ever experienced, even at high end hotels! Every single employee had a smile and greeting for us and went out of their way to make our stay extra pleasant. Every single hotel chain could take a lesson from this place! The complimentary breakfast was by far the best one with the most variety I have ever seen and the fresh cookies at night were a very pleasant touch. The rooms were very comfortable and quiet. I would not hesitate to stay her again and will recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to the St, Louis area. Thanks for the fantastic stay and for proving that great customer service is still alive and well in this day and age!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was the second time for me to stay at this hotel. It was very clean, the staff was wonderful, the breakfast was great, and the cookie hour was an added bonus. My kids enjoyed the pool and I enjoyed the hot tub. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family liked the hotel close to the city. But I spilled coffee on me and got second degree burns on my arm and the hotel did nothing about it. The did apologize for not getting our room cleaned one day but good stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
HamptonI55, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Chad G.,
I first want to thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay, and I want to sincerely apologize for the issues that occurred during your stay. I would love the opportunity to speak with you directly, as I have some questions. Such as, I am wondering if this review is for the appropriate location, as we are 15-20 minutes away from the city, so we aren't necessarily close. Also, I was not informed of any issues with housekeeping or guest incidents over this past week, so if this is the correct location, I would love the opportunity to get some information so I can follow up correctly with my staff.

Again, thank you for your time, and I hope that your arm is ok.
~Ashley Vrtis
(314) 894-1900

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great hotel... clean rooms, tasty complimentary breakfast with many offerings, and gracious staff. This is a good choice if you plan on touring St Louis because you will not have the battle of parking in the city yet are not too far from the happenings. Would definitely recommend to other travelers.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

It was my pleasure to say at this hotel recently.. The staff is incredible: friendly, welcoming and helpful. My room was spotless and the entire property was clean and comfortable. The cookies every evening were a definite plus! A terrific experience in every way.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo