Inn at Spring House(New Shoreham)
US$495
Spring House Hotel(New Shoreham)
US$345
US$311
  • Restaurant
US$339
Hendrickson House(New Shoreham)
US$250
The Inn at Old Harbor(New Shoreham)
  • Beachfront
The 1661 Inn(New Shoreham)
  • Breakfast included
Sea Breeze(New Shoreham)
  • Breakfast included
National Hotel(New Shoreham)
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsbreakfast roomyogurtrented bikesfire pitplace to staybike rental placeblock islandcharming b bclose to townprivate porchsecond floorother guestsmeadowscaptoceanwallpaper
Reviewed 29 August 2017

This was my first time to Block Island. The Rose Farm Inn was wonderful! The staff was friendly, the flowers were everywhere! I loved the fact that the bike rental place was right there, so convenient. We stayed in the barn house and hung out on the porch a lot and met a lot of other guests out there. I would definitely go back, and Igor was fantastic, a great help and sense of humor!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Claudia G
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Just a lovely place...perfect spot to start a bike ride, sit on the porch and read, get to town for dinner. The breakfast spot there is wonderful.. Rented bikes right on site. Very comfortable.
I have stayed at many places on BI and this is my favorite.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank jaslhs
Reviewed 7 August 2017

My husband and I just experience our second visit to Rose Farm Inn .. it was as magical as our first visit 10 years ago .. we were able to book the same wonderful room ...the staff was gracious and helpful ... the inn was both pristine and welcoming ..our room was updated but it still felt like home to us .. the owner Judy was always available ... both my husband and I loved the Rose Farm Inn and its warm and inviting atmosphere... looking forward to our visit next year ..oops forgot to mention the lovely light breakfast served every morning plus the available rental bikes right on the beautiful 20 acre farm ..in addition the inviting fire pit where you can sit back and relax after dinner and meet new people ..some who have been regulars for over 15 years ...I would highly recommend a stay at the Rose Farm Inn .. one stay and you will surely be hooked...

Room Tip: Corner rooms have the best ventilation...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank queen50284
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Had a really Nice stay- it was super hot but there was a good breeze through the windows on first floor. Cute place- simple, clean & nice. Breakfast was not great- really plain a boring. They should have some nice fresh fruit, yogurt & good quality coffee instead beacausr that's really all u need. Maybe some fresh baked bread also.
Overall a great stay and we will come back for sure.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 August 2017

The Rose Farm Inn is a quiet little jewel privately tucked behind the Atlantic Inn. The grounds and landscaping feel like quaint English gardens. There were borders just dripping with lilies and black eyed susans. The staff was so helpful and accommodating. I stayed in a room overlooking the Springhouse and the ocean. There was also a lovely view of a sunflower garden with vegetables as well. The cool breeze blew through my open windows throughout my stay making my room incredible comfortable. Overall, just a lovely and peaceful place. My only regret: not leaving enough time to just sit and read on one of the cozy decks!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo