Inn at Spring House(New Shoreham)
US$625
Hendrickson House(New Shoreham)
US$325
US$374
The Break(Narragansett)
US$406
The 1661 Inn(New Shoreham)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbreakfast roomyogurtrented bikesfire pitspring houseplace to staybike rental placeblock islandbaked goodsview of the oceancharming b bhard boiled eggsclose to townprivate porchsecond floorother guestsfront porch
Reviewed 10 September 2017

The hosts were accommodating and the setting was lovely. Sitting by the fire pit and enjoying the starry night was enjoyable. The breakfast room was conducive to sharing ideas for the best Block Island activities with other guests.

Room Tip: Ask for first floor,if accessibility is an issue.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2017

We enjoyed the views of the lovely meadow surrounding the hotel, complete with a white tent for weddings. The room's decor is charming in a '60s chic way (complete with rose-themed wallpaper). The breakfast is pretty bare-bones--for the room price, we'd expect higher-quality foods. Even if they don't provide a hot breakfast, Earl Grey and English Breakfast teas would be a good addition, as would fresh breads, and better quality cold cereals. Nevertheless, we very much enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: Captain Rooms 19 & 20 have very slow Internet (websites took very long to load, and we found it impossible to send e-mail).
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2017

This was my first time to Block Island. The Rose Farm Inn was wonderful! The staff was friendly, the flowers were everywhere! I loved the fact that the bike rental place was right there, so convenient. We stayed in the barn house and hung out on the porch a lot and met a lot of other guests out there. I would definitely go back, and Igor was fantastic, a great help and sense of humor!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Claudia G
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Just a lovely place...perfect spot to start a bike ride, sit on the porch and read, get to town for dinner. The breakfast spot there is wonderful.. Rented bikes right on site. Very comfortable.
I have stayed at many places on BI and this is my favorite.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank jaslhs
Reviewed 7 August 2017

My husband and I just experience our second visit to Rose Farm Inn .. it was as magical as our first visit 10 years ago .. we were able to book the same wonderful room ...the staff was gracious and helpful ... the inn was both pristine and welcoming ..our room was updated but it still felt like home to us .. the owner Judy was always available ... both my husband and I loved the Rose Farm Inn and its warm and inviting atmosphere... looking forward to our visit next year ..oops forgot to mention the lovely light breakfast served every morning plus the available rental bikes right on the beautiful 20 acre farm ..in addition the inviting fire pit where you can sit back and relax after dinner and meet new people ..some who have been regulars for over 15 years ...I would highly recommend a stay at the Rose Farm Inn .. one stay and you will surely be hooked...

Room Tip: Corner rooms have the best ventilation...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family