“Best Chinese Food”

House of Goodys
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Devon
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We order Chinese food only from House of Goodys. food is awesome and the service even better. They were one time unable to deliver the order so sent it at their expense by taxi and asked if I would just go in a pay for the food the next day. Now that's a good restaurant.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Always a great experience. Restaurant is family owned and they always go the extra mile. A must try is the spicy squid which was created by chef Ben. Our grandkids feel at home there and enjoy their favorite ginger beef and the different options of rice

Reviewed 14 March 2017

some of the best Chinese food you can get, it is by far my favorite place to eat, they also have a wonderful take out service if you want to eat at home.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

My husband and I come here when we want Chinese food. I know they serve Western cuisine as well but we have never tried any. The portion sizes are good, the food is piping hot and really tasty. If we order four different dishes we always go home with enough for another meal. Usually we each order a combo plate for one and although my husband can finish his, I always take some home. It's a great place in a little town.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

This is our favourite local Chinese restaurant. We usually order dinner for 2 and add an order of chicken balls, which leaves us more than enough food for 2 adults and our 2 kids. The food is good and the prices are reasonable. We have been ordering from this restaurant for more than a decade and have always enjoyed the food.

Been to House of Goodys? Share your experiences!