Absolutely loved this holiday and I genuinely cant think of many negatives. travelled with my boyfriend and went for 7 nights 3rd-10th sept.
I must admit I was quite apprehensive of where I had booked as the reviews weren't filling me with much hope but all my worries were put to bed when we arrived at the hotel late Sunday evening. We were greeted by lovely staff and as it was late we were also given some sandwiches and some fruit whilst we were being checked in ( some people had complained about this in other reviews but come on! a little ungrateful as they didn't need to do this...certainly haven't anywhere else I've been)
Rooms- loved our room. went for a standard garden view. it was huge and had a good sized balcony. room was spotless and so was the bathroom. room was cleaned every day and towels also changed. only little niggle was that the bed was a teeny bit uncomfortable but apart from that it was great.
Food- amazing!!! seriously it was brill with fresh pasta, pizza being made infront of you most nights. Also had themed nights during week. My boyfriend even had fresh sushi on one of the nights! the chefs really are good at what they do there. I can be quite fussy when it comes to food and even I didn't struggle finding something to eat every night.
They have an Italian and Mezze restaurant on the resort, you have to book a table atleast 24 hours before. We chose the Mezze and it was superb. The food was brilliant. The meal is part of your all inclusive and all you have to pay for are your drinks. We had a lovely meal on our last night and recommend you book this as its not to miss!!
Pools- again very clean and plenty of sunbeds. Don't have to be up super early but if you get there around 8.30am you shouldn't have a problem finding one. yes there was a slight sewage like smell near one of the bars for the all inclusive but it really wasn't as bad as some people have mentioned.
We spent most days around the pool but also went to the beach just a few steps away from the resort. it is a pebble beach but still beautiful to walk along and to go for a swim.
Staff- lovely!! most went out of their way to assist you. The restaurant staff couldn't do enough and always greeted us with a smile. Victoria is definitely worth a mention, she is a credit to your hotel!!
entertainment- we didn't really bother with this so cant really comment. most nights we ordered a few drinks (paid for) at the bar near the reception. lovely seating outside so enjoyed spending a few nights here.
Something worth mentioning.. if you have a late transfer time and you checkout at the usual time which is 12pm then you can speak to reception a couple of days before and they will book you into a spare room for half hour. this is so you can have a shower and freshen up..... definitely not had this service before!! was brill.
overall me and my boyfriend had such a lovely week here. I honestly am very picky when it comes to booking all inclusive holidays but this was by far the best I've been too. so much so that we will be booking a week here again next year.
ignore the negative reviews- I do think people will find anything to complain about! if you're thinking of booking go ahead and look forward to your break away. i miss it already
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lindos Royal hotel is a fascinating picture of classic Rhodes colonial style architecture, a host of columns and spectacular arches make up the extravagant exterior. The property is built overlooking the small bay of Vlicha and enjoys cascading views stretching as far as the eye can see over the emerald waters.Luxury 4 star accommodation centered around style and indulgence. The inviting rooms at the Lindos Royal accommodate your every need, preference and budget. Each room, from our standard and comfort rooms to our sumptuous suites are spacious, quiet and superbly appointed.Our guests can enjoy all whole host of leisure activities from our alluring pools to fine gastronomic cuisines all part of the all-inclusive service we guarantee will provide you with the perfect holiday stay with us at the Royal.See you soon!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lindos Royal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindos Royal Hotel Lindos
- Iberostar Lindos Royal
- Lindos Royal Hotel Rhodes, Greece