“CANT COMPLAIN”

Lindos Royal Hotel
Ranked #17 of 30 Hotels in Lindos
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

First of all ignore the negative comments. My Mrs and I spent 7 days in lindos royal. My advise is if you are adventurous please rent a car or else you will run out of things to do/bored.
I drove to Rhodes town to faliraki where the water park was and it was amazing.
You can rent on site but I suggest you book online in advance company name (idrive) to get a cheaper quote because rental cars will be in high demand if not booked in advance, and it will be costly.
In all, it was fantastic holiday. Loads of beaches around, and loads of things to do. Money well spent. Will definitely go again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Champ C

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Just returned from a week staying here & it was just lovely. The complex itself is large enough, lots of different pools, plenty of sun loungers & great views over the beach. The all inclusive deal is great, plenty of everything and good selection at all meal times. The standard was very good and the service was great. Parts of the complex were a tad jaded and a little below par in cleanness mostly around the calypso bar area and it's toilets. Hotel room was good size and cleaned daily, however again here the bed linen and towels have seen better days. Overall the hotel is nice if a little bit out from Lindos itself, but €7 gets you into town square in a cab. Biggest issue we had was paying €25 (non-refundable) for a barrel/key for room safe, honestly think safes should be standard in all hotels for keeping valuables.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms in main hotel are best
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Juneygogs
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Absolutely loved this holiday and I genuinely cant think of many negatives. travelled with my boyfriend and went for 7 nights 3rd-10th sept.

I must admit I was quite apprehensive of where I had booked as the reviews weren't filling me with much hope but all my worries were put to bed when we arrived at the hotel late Sunday evening. We were greeted by lovely staff and as it was late we were also given some sandwiches and some fruit whilst we were being checked in ( some people had complained about this in other reviews but come on! a little ungrateful as they didn't need to do this...certainly haven't anywhere else I've been)

Rooms- loved our room. went for a standard garden view. it was huge and had a good sized balcony. room was spotless and so was the bathroom. room was cleaned every day and towels also changed. only little niggle was that the bed was a teeny bit uncomfortable but apart from that it was great.

Food- amazing!!! seriously it was brill with fresh pasta, pizza being made infront of you most nights. Also had themed nights during week. My boyfriend even had fresh sushi on one of the nights! the chefs really are good at what they do there. I can be quite fussy when it comes to food and even I didn't struggle finding something to eat every night.

They have an Italian and Mezze restaurant on the resort, you have to book a table atleast 24 hours before. We chose the Mezze and it was superb. The food was brilliant. The meal is part of your all inclusive and all you have to pay for are your drinks. We had a lovely meal on our last night and recommend you book this as its not to miss!!

Pools- again very clean and plenty of sunbeds. Don't have to be up super early but if you get there around 8.30am you shouldn't have a problem finding one. yes there was a slight sewage like smell near one of the bars for the all inclusive but it really wasn't as bad as some people have mentioned.

We spent most days around the pool but also went to the beach just a few steps away from the resort. it is a pebble beach but still beautiful to walk along and to go for a swim.

Staff- lovely!! most went out of their way to assist you. The restaurant staff couldn't do enough and always greeted us with a smile. Victoria is definitely worth a mention, she is a credit to your hotel!!

entertainment- we didn't really bother with this so cant really comment. most nights we ordered a few drinks (paid for) at the bar near the reception. lovely seating outside so enjoyed spending a few nights here.

Something worth mentioning.. if you have a late transfer time and you checkout at the usual time which is 12pm then you can speak to reception a couple of days before and they will book you into a spare room for half hour. this is so you can have a shower and freshen up..... definitely not had this service before!! was brill.

overall me and my boyfriend had such a lovely week here. I honestly am very picky when it comes to booking all inclusive holidays but this was by far the best I've been too. so much so that we will be booking a week here again next year.

ignore the negative reviews- I do think people will find anything to complain about! if you're thinking of booking go ahead and look forward to your break away. i miss it already

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KAT2734
Reviewed 13 September 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Lovely room 2 adults and 2 children, fantastic pools , plenty to choose from. Beautiful view from our room of the bay. Wonderful to wake up to and pretty at night with the lights. It has its own cove for snorkeling. Fantastic! Saw lots of fish. Very clean. Food was amazing. Staff were very helpful. You need to use the bus/hire car or taxi as it only has one local shop up the road. If I had to pick fault it would be the entertainment is in Italian and the Germans are rude and push in the restaurant but hey what's new! Had a great time and would go back again.

Room Tip: Overlooking the bay awesome
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family