First of all ignore the negative comments. My Mrs and I spent 7 days in lindos royal. My advise is if you are adventurous please rent a car or else you will run out of things to do/bored.
I drove to Rhodes town to faliraki where the water park was and it was amazing.
You can rent on site but I suggest you book online in advance company name (idrive) to get a cheaper quote because rental cars will be in high demand if not booked in advance, and it will be costly.
In all, it was fantastic holiday. Loads of beaches around, and loads of things to do. Money well spent. Will definitely go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lindos Royal hotel is a fascinating picture of classic Rhodes colonial style architecture, a host of columns and spectacular arches make up the extravagant exterior. The property is built overlooking the small bay of Vlicha and enjoys cascading views stretching as far as the eye can see over the emerald waters.Luxury 4 star accommodation centered around style and indulgence. The inviting rooms at the Lindos Royal accommodate your every need, preference and budget. Each room, from our standard and comfort rooms to our sumptuous suites are spacious, quiet and superbly appointed.Our guests can enjoy all whole host of leisure activities from our alluring pools to fine gastronomic cuisines all part of the all-inclusive service we guarantee will provide you with the perfect holiday stay with us at the Royal.See you soon!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lindos Royal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindos Royal Hotel Lindos
- Iberostar Lindos Royal
- Lindos Royal Hotel Rhodes, Greece