US$389
US$207
  • Breakfast included
Lindos Comfy Suites(Lindos)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$133
US$328
US$291
Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas(Lindos)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$175
US$139
Lindos Sun Hotel(Lindos)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$157
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$279/night.

US$305
US$297
Ville di Lindos(Lindos)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$139
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsrocky bayrock nightmeze restaurantsmell of drainsbeach umbrellasfree roomall inclusive dealhuge hotelmeal timesmost nightssmall covegreek culturelovely relaxing weekchildren's poolother nationalitiesbranded drinksmain season
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

just returned from this hotel after 2 fantastic weeks please if you are British ignore all the negative feedback on here.food was excellent and we where well served by the exceptional Maria and also comniss, pinama and rock chicken zoi. the bar service was also excellent with George, solokis , anastaious and the lovely lista. last but not least was the very funny and great English speaking Jordan. apologies for any mispelt names. the hotel is set in a fantastic location so please forget about the negative reviews and book your next holiday there. thanks guys regards ian and karen

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ian W
Reviewed 17 September 2017

We just got back from this hotel after spending 9 nights here, firstly it's not a bad hotel though when you look closer at the decor it is a bit worn and in need of an update, there are no tea/coffee making facilities in the rooms but I always take my own anyway, the food is good but as with all inclusive it becomes a bit repetitive but you can always find something to eat, the upstairs bar should be available to all inclusive paying guests which I thought was a bit bizarre to have to pay for a drink there as there, there was not enough places to sit downstairs, though they did eventually put more tables and chairs out instead of people having to sit on sunbeds to watch the entertainment, overall it was a great holiday and we met some lovely people. Would I go back.....no because there's a great big world out there yet to discover!

Stayed: September 2017
2  Thank Chrissyswords
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

First of all ignore the negative comments. My Mrs and I spent 7 days in lindos royal. My advise is if you are adventurous please rent a car or else you will run out of things to do/bored.
I drove to Rhodes town to faliraki where the water park was and it was amazing.
You can rent on site but I suggest you book online in advance company name (idrive) to get a cheaper quote because rental cars will be in high demand if not booked in advance, and it will be costly.
In all, it was fantastic holiday. Loads of beaches around, and loads of things to do. Money well spent. Will definitely go again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Champ C
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Just returned from a week staying here & it was just lovely. The complex itself is large enough, lots of different pools, plenty of sun loungers & great views over the beach. The all inclusive deal is great, plenty of everything and good selection at all meal times. The standard was very good and the service was great. Parts of the complex were a tad jaded and a little below par in cleanness mostly around the calypso bar area and it's toilets. Hotel room was good size and cleaned daily, however again here the bed linen and towels have seen better days. Overall the hotel is nice if a little bit out from Lindos itself, but €7 gets you into town square in a cab. Biggest issue we had was paying €25 (non-refundable) for a barrel/key for room safe, honestly think safes should be standard in all hotels for keeping valuables.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms in main hotel are best
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Juneygogs
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Absolutely loved this holiday and I genuinely cant think of many negatives. travelled with my boyfriend and went for 7 nights 3rd-10th sept.

I must admit I was quite apprehensive of where I had booked as the reviews weren't filling me with much hope but all my worries were put to bed when we arrived at the hotel late Sunday evening. We were greeted by lovely staff and as it was late we were also given some sandwiches and some fruit whilst we were being checked in ( some people had complained about this in other reviews but come on! a little ungrateful as they didn't need to do this...certainly haven't anywhere else I've been)

Rooms- loved our room. went for a standard garden view. it was huge and had a good sized balcony. room was spotless and so was the bathroom. room was cleaned every day and towels also changed. only little niggle was that the bed was a teeny bit uncomfortable but apart from that it was great.

Food- amazing!!! seriously it was brill with fresh pasta, pizza being made infront of you most nights. Also had themed nights during week. My boyfriend even had fresh sushi on one of the nights! the chefs really are good at what they do there. I can be quite fussy when it comes to food and even I didn't struggle finding something to eat every night.

They have an Italian and Mezze restaurant on the resort, you have to book a table atleast 24 hours before. We chose the Mezze and it was superb. The food was brilliant. The meal is part of your all inclusive and all you have to pay for are your drinks. We had a lovely meal on our last night and recommend you book this as its not to miss!!

Pools- again very clean and plenty of sunbeds. Don't have to be up super early but if you get there around 8.30am you shouldn't have a problem finding one. yes there was a slight sewage like smell near one of the bars for the all inclusive but it really wasn't as bad as some people have mentioned.

We spent most days around the pool but also went to the beach just a few steps away from the resort. it is a pebble beach but still beautiful to walk along and to go for a swim.

Staff- lovely!! most went out of their way to assist you. The restaurant staff couldn't do enough and always greeted us with a smile. Victoria is definitely worth a mention, she is a credit to your hotel!!

entertainment- we didn't really bother with this so cant really comment. most nights we ordered a few drinks (paid for) at the bar near the reception. lovely seating outside so enjoyed spending a few nights here.

Something worth mentioning.. if you have a late transfer time and you checkout at the usual time which is 12pm then you can speak to reception a couple of days before and they will book you into a spare room for half hour. this is so you can have a shower and freshen up..... definitely not had this service before!! was brill.

overall me and my boyfriend had such a lovely week here. I honestly am very picky when it comes to booking all inclusive holidays but this was by far the best I've been too. so much so that we will be booking a week here again next year.

ignore the negative reviews- I do think people will find anything to complain about! if you're thinking of booking go ahead and look forward to your break away. i miss it already

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple