We stayed at this hotel and was put in rather run down accommodation near the water slides.
The water slides were fantastic and the children loved them.
The food was amazing always fresh food being cooked everyday in front of you pizzas meat. A good selection of everything even for fussy children.
The all inclusive was a bit strange there was a lovely bar in reception which wasn’t included. Which so happens to be the bar you first see when you arrive also they provide a sandwich and fruit. But no drink . Also my children didn’t like the sandwich fillings and weren’t offered anything else so they went to bed hungry as it was 11pm.
The ice creams at the bar wasn’t included in the all inclusive so the children weren’t very happy however it was available in the main restaurant at lunch and tea time.
The pools were great lots to choose from all clean and the areas all kept spotless.
The children’s entertainment was the only thing we had a real problem with as it stated football pitch and tennis courts this was out of the hotel up a steep hill and the football court was derelict. The tennis courts were for another hotel which was adults only.
The football table had been removed a month before.
The Italian entertainment team were there for the Italians and said if my children wanted to join in it would be 80 euros each for the week. I booked it on the basis there was lots going on for the children which sadly there wasn’t for my children’s age range 11-15.
The evening entertainment was very poor. One evening of Greek dancing which was good and a saxophone player that was it for two weeks. Sadly not enough.
There’s no where to walk to as pitch black no paths out of the hotel so you are stuck there unless you get a taxi.
The views are stunning breathtaking beautiful hotel just a shame not enough to do as a family.
Our accommodation was dated and the cleaner kept leaving the patio doors unlocked.
Beach was nice but very pebbly.
Snack bar was good but not much food variety just chicken kebab and hot dogs chips swapped each day could have offered more variety. Shame ice creams not included. Cakes served after four which were lovely .
Reception staff a bit hit and miss sometimes they helped sometimes they didn’t even look like they were bothered or understood you.
They let us have a room
For free when we had a late check out so that was good .
If they Put more sports on for the children daytime and more evening entertainment and we would return.
Beautiful location and lovely service and food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lindos Royal hotel is a fascinating picture of classic Rhodes colonial style architecture, a host of columns and spectacular arches make up the extravagant exterior. The property is built overlooking the small bay of Vlicha and enjoys cascading views stretching as far as the eye can see over the emerald waters.Luxury 4 star accommodation centered around style and indulgence. The inviting rooms at the Lindos Royal accommodate your every need, preference and budget. Each room, from our standard and comfort rooms to our sumptuous suites are spacious, quiet and superbly appointed.Our guests can enjoy all whole host of leisure activities from our alluring pools to fine gastronomic cuisines all part of the all-inclusive service we guarantee will provide you with the perfect holiday stay with us at the Royal.See you soon!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly and Booking.com so you can book your Lindos Royal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindos Royal Hotel Lindos
- Iberostar Lindos Royal
- Lindos Royal Hotel Rhodes, Greece