“average restaurant fish oriented”
Review of Arke

Arke
Price range: US$25 - US$68
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 February 2016

Suggested by hotel receptionist, we approached the restaurant at 8pm.It was quite empty, but by 9pm became crowded. A bit expensive menu if compared with its location downtown Quartu.
We had grigliata mista di pesce which was good but for sure not outstanding

1  Thank Arrix

Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

I have been there twice for dinner, the place is quite nice, dark and soft, the food is quite good. The price was quite high for the food I ate. The personnel was ok, friendly but not smiling. For my experience the place is ok, in the average, nothing more. To try

Reviewed 15 July 2015

The owner of our B&B recommended us this restaurant. When we arrived, the restaurant was full, but a friendly waiter that greeted us managed to find a table for two for us. The food at the restaurant was extremely good. I would even say that it was the best seafood we had on Sardinia during our holiday. We were also impressed by their house white whine: it was delicious. At the end, we offered mirto on the house. Great place!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Delicious food, god choice of seafood and seasonal products. Service was outstanding, staff is very friendly, second time we came, they recognised us and very so happy to see us. we came back to this place 4 times and were always more than satisfied with the dining experience!

Another pleasant thing is a complimentary glass of prosecco upon arrival. Very good price for value.
I recommend this place 100%

Reviewed 9 September 2012

I took my wife for dinner here back in 2004 and have never stopped going when an occasion arises! Be it with friends or our anniversary! Fantastic food and great staff! Prices are in line with what you order and the desserts are sublime! I would recommend this restaurant to anybody who appreciates good food every time you go.

1  Thank Mark W