“Excellent”

Price range: US$28 - US$63
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Welcome to ARKE Arke means priciple Eighteen years ago we start our new adventure,and today arke want to show principle,because every target we reach,it’s a new point to start. Christian Carboni Hour history You always cook thinking about somebody otherwise means you only making some food. “I cook for my son” Bruna Melis Our staff will take you on a fantastic journey with our modern and refined enviroment
Reviewed 14 October 2016

This restaurant I recommend , very good food and friendly employees as well as the owner who is always friendly also shaking your hand even if he does not know you. We where there a few times everytime we where very satisfied.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 19 March 2016

this is a 3 star restaurant not more, may be 3 and a half stars but the service adds to the total and that is why I gave it 4 stars

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 26 February 2016

Suggested by hotel receptionist, we approached the restaurant at 8pm.It was quite empty, but by 9pm became crowded. A bit expensive menu if compared with its location downtown Quartu.
We had grigliata mista di pesce which was good but for sure not outstanding

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank Arrix
Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

I have been there twice for dinner, the place is quite nice, dark and soft, the food is quite good. The price was quite high for the food I ate. The personnel was ok, friendly but not smiling. For my experience the place is ok, in the average, nothing more. To try

Date of visit: October 2014
1  Thank giuseppecincin
Reviewed 15 July 2015

The owner of our B&B recommended us this restaurant. When we arrived, the restaurant was full, but a friendly waiter that greeted us managed to find a table for two for us. The food at the restaurant was extremely good. I would even say that it was the best seafood we had on Sardinia during our holiday. We were also impressed by their house white whine: it was delicious. At the end, we offered mirto on the house. Great place!

Date of visit: June 2015