“Best meal i ever had”

Restaurante O Marisco
Reserve with
Restaurante O Marisco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 200 Restaurants in Vilamoura
Price range: US$19 - US$56
Cuisines: Portuguese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Closed 15 November to 10 February . This restaurant has excellent views over looking the Marina Vilamoura.Its Cuisine offer the best Algarve Gastronomy has to offer.Fresh fish and excellent meats are daily presences in this one of the busiest restaurant in Vilamoura.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This was the best meal I have ever had, the mixed seafood platter was absolutely amazing and couldn't recommend it high enough. A must when in villamora !

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We ate twice here during our recent stay. Excellent service. Full of locals always a good sign. Their signature dish of Data plans tamboril was excellent

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Such a lovely place that looks nothing but the food is excellent. A bit squashed inside but we were next to a couple and we ended up having a great time. Fish was very good and the lamb chops to die gory

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went here for a family evening meal. Enjoyed a lovely seafood dinner. In particular the seafood kebabs were memorable with quality monkfish, shrimp and squid.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I booked ahead and asked for a window table, as I was travelling alone and wanted to watch the world go by while eating.
The waiters couldn't do enough for me, and I had the perfect table overlooking the harbour, an ideal spot for people watching.
Service was fast, I had the usual Portuguese plate of olives, bread, a coleslaw type dish, and oil and vinegar. My main was the most amazing seafood kebab. Massive prawns, monkfish, cod and salmon, with a side of salad and rice. A glass of wine and a bowl of delicious fresh fruit salad and the bill was around the 30 euro mark. A tad pricey, but it was lovely, service was great and the waiters made me feel special. I loved it, that was my "blowout treat myself night" why? Because I'm worth it!