“Best Steaks”

Cuisines: Portuguese, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very friendly staff & food amazing especially fillet steak & rack of ribs.
Soup & garlic mushrooms also very tasty, will definitely be back..

2  Thank Patricia G

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We visited this restaurant based on reviews here and it was fantastic. Both my partner and I had steak and a side of onion rings. Steaks were perfect as was the pepper sauce and chips. We had chocolate cake to share and it was a perfect end to a great meal.

2  Thank Yram833333
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Everything about this restaurant is first class. We ordered bread/olives for starters, steaks for the main, chocolate cake and sangria. Everything was excellent and very reasonable. The steak is right up there with the best I've had. I would recommend the pepper sauce to accompany. We would return to this restaurant.

2  Thank Paul M
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Lovely staff and great food. It's the only place we go for steak when in villamoura. You won't be disappointed.

2  Thank rp13
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We visited Don Toro last year and it was the best dining experience we ever had. The staff work in perfect tandem and always wanting to help. A year later, we visited again (yesterday) and I must say, it has got better which I didn't think was possible.

I ordered the Filet Mignon steak, priced 29€ 300g. Expensive but my god, the best steak I've ever had, hands down. The wine is amazing too, the bottle we had was called "Afectus - Loureiro"

I'm not a big dessert person, don't have a massive sweet tooth but I indulged on the chocolate cake with ice cream, 10/10!

Overall, pricy but honestly, you'll not forget this restaurant and want to come back over and over. Best restaurant in Vilamoura.

2  Thank Sanchez C