“No Mis Steaks”

Ranked #66 of 196 Restaurants in Vilamoura
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Arrived in Vilamoura today, searched on trip adviser for somewhere to eat in the marina. The Fairways did not let us down rated at 4 and a half stars it was perfect. There were 12 of us all having steak, no one was disappointed. I suggest if u are in Vilamoura make sure you stop in here.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Best meal of the trip by far. Would strongly recommend the Portuguese Steak. Great choice of wine and very attentive service.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We visit our boat in vilamoura at least 3 times a year but only tonight did we get around to visiting this restaurant. What a joy, will certainly be back in October. The food was great, beautifully presented and when the waiter knew we were sharing a starter it was brought on two plates, brilliant! The Portuguese steak was extremely tasty, my only 'even better if' would have been the inclusion of a few vegetables.
The service was polite, very efficient and our main waiter had a lovely sense of humour.
Definitely worth the money and can recommend a visit.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

The team at fairways were very accommodating swooping my little ones chips for mash and fresh vegetables of her choice. Unfortunately she left the nuggets which were lovely but she only fancied the potatoes and veg, told me walking down, so no offence guys.
I had the tourist menu of garlic prawns then sirloin with homemade onion rings for only 19.50 euros
The staff were very familiar, it's nice to see no one changing much.
Well worth a visit, my mum always said here was the best spaghetti too.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Ate here last night as the original place I wanted to go was fully booked. But I was not dissapointed food was good, service was OK could have been a little bit happier but they got the job done correctly.
I recommend the fillet steak it was great.

Would have been a 5 star if they had told me I was paying for the bread they offered to put on my table. Just be upfront people will probably still have it.

Good views to the marina, good food, good staff so a solid 4 star.