Cafe del Sunshine(Ko Chang Tai)(Great Value!)
US$7
Bay Yard Hut(Ko Chang Tai)
US$18
US$14
Bangbao Beach Resort(Ko Chang Tai)(Great Value!)
US$23
US$20
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$25/night.

Parama Resort Koh chang(Ko Chang Tai)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$37
Priceline
US$14
Flora I Talay Resort(Ko Chang Tai)
US$41
US$32
Agoda.com
The Garden Of Joy Resort(Ko Chang Tai)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$31
Priceline
Bang Bao Paradise Homestay(Ko Chang Tai)(Great Value!)
US$18
Indie Beach Bungalows(Ko Chang Tai)(Great Value!)
US$26
Agoda.com
All reviewsdetox programraw foodsteam roomyoga classeswhite sand beachfasting detoxdaily meditationquiet sidethai massagehealthy eatingupper hilllong beachfruit platterpeaceful placeno doubtbody and soultotal relaxation
Reviewed 1 January 2018

Such a relaxed place to unwind... I have stayed in some amazing places in the world, but the rustic relaxed feel of The Spa is very hard to find in a hotel. I was amazed at how charming, helpful and friendly all the staff are and how hard they all work...
I enjoyed some very chilled yoga and meditation with Kailash....(thank you again)
I would also like to say a big thank you to all the staff who made our stay over Christmas and New year a great treat and well worth all the effort getting there.....

The area:::: Great walking, small sandy beaches, amazing views......
Not a loud tourist hotel in sight just the sound of the birds....

Room Tip: bungalow on the hill side views over jungle trees....
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights. The location was beautiful but both the food and the service were bad. There’s no restaurant around so we had dinner inside for three days. It took forever to get the food. I ordered a brown rice and ate couple of stones from it, but the staff was rude and even didn’t apologize. For breakfast, it was included but you only have few choices. All food was inedible, I even can’t believe it was cooked by a Thai chef. This is my fifth time to come to Thailand, and I must say that I never ate such terrible food before.

For transportation, it was not convenient at all! The hotel located in a remote area and the taxi ordered by the hotel was very expensive (around 800B for two people to white sand beach).

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

I just finished a week there, and would love to go back. I found the staff to be extremely helpful and kind, especially during my fast.
The daily yoga and meditation led by Kai, was a fantastic way to start everyday, and he made each class challenging for all skill levels. I am seriously considering coming back to do the yoga retreat.
The room was perfect for when I wanted to relax, being up on the hill is totally worth it! Kayaking out in the mangroves was a fun way to spend an afternoon.
The spa was probably my favorite part of my retreat. Everyone who works there was fantastic, had the best massage I've ever had there!
This was hands down one of the best vacations I've ever had, and would highly recommend to anyone!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

The Spa Koh Chang is a wonderful place to stay at and highly recommended for a relaxing escape. Friendly and helpful staff. Good food. Very nice spa treatments. Lovely place in the mangrove with opportunities for daily tours. I came here for the yoga and meditation retreat and could not ask for a better place for my start with yoga. A special thanks to Kailash, the yoga teacher, who gave me a valuable insight about yoga especially in the private sessions with a helpful technical focus.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

The oriental room is damp mouldy and stinks. It's dark, and gets no light.
The main chef has left and hotel manager is cooking food, this is meant to be a health retreat yet the food is so full of sugar it's inedible.
The food is also so over priced so they can compensate on what they aren't making in low season to pay their staff. Just so you know also, there is nowhere near by walking distance to eat anything else.
The yoga teacher who offers all the healing sessions is a rude masogonistic washed up dinosaur and is ruining any chance of this place being a modern new age health centre.
He abuses guests in front of entire restaurant for borrowing a yoga mat because they do not want to pay him to do his class because his energy is some what of the lowest vibration. He is rude, wet and totally bored of his reality and it reflects in every conversation he has unless you are a broken mid 40's woman with blonde hair. Sad and sleezy man.
The food here does not make this a health retreat. If you know raw food, this is a terrible example.
Do not eat the chocolate mousse!!
It's a shame as the location is so beautiful and relaxing, however currently they have a lot of in house issues that are rippling out to the guests.
This is actually my first holiday where every day there was something to complain about.
Management is struggling so much financially they did not compensate for all of the abuse by the yoga teacher Kilash, the disaster sugar filled meals, the slow service (waiting over 1 hour for dinner) the toilet smelling like sewage between 5pm-10AM.
They gave a 300 baht discount. Which is an insult on over 1000$ 5 night holiday.
We were forced to leave a day early after being abused publicly by the yoga teacher as we do not tolerate misogynistic woman abusers.
Highly recommend seeking out other proper yoga retreats and raw food hotels in Thailand.
As this is below average compared to the world standard in BaLi koh Samui USA!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends