The Spa Resort Koh Chang
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Kachapura Resort(Ko Chang Tai)
US$19
US$36
US$22
Pengwan Resort & Restaurant(Ko Chang)(Great Value!)
US$21
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Island View Resort & Spa(Ko Chang)(Great Value!)
US$30
Priceline
Privacy Resort Koh Chang(Ko Chang)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$26
Chivapuri Beach Resort Koh Chang(Ko Chang)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$49
Agoda.com
Tropical Beach Koh Chang(Ko Chang)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$47
Priceline
  • Beachfront
The Beach(Ko Chang)
US$18
Na Tara Resort(Ko Chang)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$52
US$125
Trip.com
All reviewsraw fooddetox programsteam roomyoga classesdaily meditationfasting detoxhealthy eatingquiet sidewhite sand beachupper hillmassage centrethai massagespecial thanksfruit platterliver flushlong beachpeaceful place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 January 2018

The staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is very generous - easily brunch. The menu is quite wide and there are some Thai options without fish or oyster sauce, but if you like spicy food ask for extra ginger, garlic and chili. The whole setting is really special and views from the restaurant lovely. If you want to be more active you can kayak in the mangrove or borrow push bikes though the bikes were pretty basic. The pool isn't great for swimming but beautiful quiet beaches are close by.The yoga and meditation instruction was helpful though yoga most suited for beginners as participants come and go, but you can always do your own practice. The residents who were fasting seemed happy and integrated with those of us who werent.

Room Tip: The standards of rooms vary with price but most are delightful
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 January 2018

Such a relaxed place to unwind... I have stayed in some amazing places in the world, but the rustic relaxed feel of The Spa is very hard to find in a hotel. I was amazed at how charming, helpful and friendly all the staff are and how hard they all work...
I enjoyed some very chilled yoga and meditation with Kailash....(thank you again)
I would also like to say a big thank you to all the staff who made our stay over Christmas and New year a great treat and well worth all the effort getting there.....

The area:::: Great walking, small sandy beaches, amazing views......
Not a loud tourist hotel in sight just the sound of the birds....

Room Tip: bungalow on the hill side views over jungle trees....
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights. The location was beautiful but both the food and the service were bad. There’s no restaurant around so we had dinner inside for three days. It took forever to get the food. I ordered a brown rice and ate couple of stones from it, but the staff was rude and even didn’t apologize. For breakfast, it was included but you only have few choices. All food was inedible, I even can’t believe it was cooked by a Thai chef. This is my fifth time to come to Thailand, and I must say that I never ate such terrible food before.

For transportation, it was not convenient at all! The hotel located in a remote area and the taxi ordered by the hotel was very expensive (around 800B for two people to white sand beach).

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

I just finished a week there, and would love to go back. I found the staff to be extremely helpful and kind, especially during my fast.
The daily yoga and meditation led by Kai, was a fantastic way to start everyday, and he made each class challenging for all skill levels. I am seriously considering coming back to do the yoga retreat.
The room was perfect for when I wanted to relax, being up on the hill is totally worth it! Kayaking out in the mangroves was a fun way to spend an afternoon.
The spa was probably my favorite part of my retreat. Everyone who works there was fantastic, had the best massage I've ever had there!
This was hands down one of the best vacations I've ever had, and would highly recommend to anyone!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

The Spa Koh Chang is a wonderful place to stay at and highly recommended for a relaxing escape. Friendly and helpful staff. Good food. Very nice spa treatments. Lovely place in the mangrove with opportunities for daily tours. I came here for the yoga and meditation retreat and could not ask for a better place for my start with yoga. A special thanks to Kailash, the yoga teacher, who gave me a valuable insight about yoga especially in the private sessions with a helpful technical focus.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo