The Spa Resort Koh Chang
The Garden Of Joy Resort(Ko Chang Tai)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$34
Lazy Republique Villa(Ko Chang Tai)(Great Value!)
US$18
US$15
  • Restaurant
The Mangrove Hideaway Koh Chang(Ko Chang Tai)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$19
Priceline
Beach Jungle(Ko Chang Tai)(Great Value!)
US$11
Bangbao Beach Resort(Ko Chang Tai)(Great Value!)
US$18
US$16
Flora I Talay Resort(Ko Chang Tai)
US$74
US$32
Lonely Beach Resort(Ko Chang Tai)(Great Value!)
US$21
US$8
Agoda.com
Sea Flower Resort(Ko Chang Tai)(Great Value!)
US$11
US$10
Priceline
Bang Bao Paradise Homestay(Ko Chang Tai)(Great Value!)
US$19
Indie Beach Bungalows(Ko Chang Tai)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$27
All reviewsraw fooddetox programsteam roomyoga classesdaily meditationfasting detoxhealthy eatingquiet sidewhite sand beachupper hillmassage centrethai massagespecial thanksfruit platterliver flushlong beachpeaceful place
Reviewed 21 February 2018

I was very impressed with The Spa. It is set in a very tranquil area where the environment itself makes it a deeply peaceful place to stay. The food was excellent and I have spent a lot of time in Thailand over the years so I have a lot to compare to. The really nice surprise for me was the resident yoga teacher, Kailash. It's very rare in Thailand to come across a genuine yoga teacher with many years of experience and a deep connection with what yoga is really all about. He made a very refreshing change from the usual young yoga teachers with little experience who often have a shallow knowledge of yoga. I gained a perspective from his knowledge and the depth of his experience that I have not experienced before and he is a really lucky find for anyone with an interest in Yoga.
Highly recommended!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Andrew B
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Beautifull garden with lots of different plants and animals. Nice housing, delicious food and friendly staff. To my surprise there was also the possibility to join a yoga class. The class was held semi outdoors on a peer/house near the water, surrounded by mangroves, what i liked and somehow added to the experiance. The teacher was a really nice guy who knew a lot about yoga and teaching it. I'll defenetly come back when i get the chance

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael E
Reviewed 7 February 2018

We are a group of 6 stayed this Resort for 4 nights 5 days. The environment was very natural and comfortable. The staff and the manager were very friendly and helpful for calling the taxi go & back to the City town & Resort, arrange a silent place with the accessories for our private meditation, booking the linking time of both sauna & spa, especially arrange the free fresh smoothies, fresh pineapple juice & fruit breakfast box for our early leaving(06:00am) on the last day. It is so touch to us. On the other hand, the food of Resort's restaurant is one of our memory of this trip. It is very very delicious, even we can order fresh wheat grass for detox every morning, so I know why it can be award for the best 50 Restaurants in the world. Many thanks to all of you and have an unforgettable experience.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 January 2018

I have visited the Spa in 2016 for a 7 days detox treatment followed by 6 days juice it. Since I fall in love with the place I decided to come back and bring my mother to do the detox with me.
This time the place have been improved along with the service and hospitality. The detox was as hard and beneficial as it was and the experience was really worth it.
The owner of the place and the staff took extra care of my mother (being 65 and doing a detox for the first time in her life) which was very comforting.
I personally love the Spa and everything about it. The location as it is away from all the nightlife and touristic vibe of the other side of the island; the mangrove and the amazing nature surrounding the place; the swimming pool; the massages; the free activities available from cycling, to kayaking, to the daily tours; and the amazing healthy/fresh food at the restaurant.
We stayed for 19 days including the 7 days of detox and enjoyed every minute of our time.
We stayed at the one of the single huts villas which was incredibly awesome, as it felt like home with its spacious room, bathroom, and balcony that overlooks the water and entire place.
I defiantly recommend this place for those who seek a peaceful place that will defiantly remove all the stress accumulated along the year and rejuvenate your body and soul no doubt.

Room Tip: I totally recommend paying extra and choosing the villas rather than the oriental room as the view from them is spectacular.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2018

I stayed at the Spa Resort for a week long yoga retreat. The experience exceeded my expectations in all aspects! The resort is a carefully maintained oasis, run by a charming crew - led by general manager Kook, who impresses with total competence and the most charming personality!

The yoga and meditation sessions (public morning-classes and private sessions in the afternoon) were taught by Kailash - the best teacher I ever had by far. His competence, charisma and empathy made the 10 sessions into an amazingly enriching, deep learning experience. The big progress I made was impressive and unexpected!

The wonderful massages by Lek and her crew completed the package. In combination with steam bath, pool, a large choice of healthy food, you can expect total relaxation and well-being.

Last but not least, the room I had was probably one of the nicest I've ever stayed in. Tasteful, cosy, luxurious without seeming pretentious.

I left the resort feeling healthier, stronger and happier. Thank you all!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo