Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews chinese takeaway fantasy island bar rumba caravan park end of season gold caravan min walk fantastic holiday starr entertainment skegness pantomime vans clubhouse cooker grandchildren cleaners
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 August 2021 via mobile

Visited Coastfields with my family and in-laws. We Booked the platinum caravan as a post lock down treat for everyone and got the most un-premium treatment possible.

Just to clarify before I start that we booked direct with Coastfields via their website and not through any third party or operator.

Firstly the caravan probably should and of been condemned. One of the patio doors leading to the veranda had had the outer glazing smashed previously. There was shards of glass on the veranda and they had duct taped the remaining glazing in as there was nothing for the usual glazing fixings to hold on to.

Secondly, there was no lights in half the caravan. We had lights in the front room , kitchen and bathroom. The lights in the hall didn't work as well as 2 out of the 3 bedrooms and the en suite. When you have a young child and elderly parents with you this becomes a hazard as inthe middle of the night it was horrendous trying to find your way from one room to the other without constantly banging into walls.

Thirdly, the advertised free wi-fi in the caravan was no existent. We found the WiFi box which was helpfully in the cupboard with the boiler, which had only two sockets, currently taken up by the fridge and boiler. So no Wi-fi..

Fourth, the kettle provided in the caravan would trip the whole electrics every time that it was turned on. This meant we was boiling water on the stove. Which again, when you have a young child, isn't ideal. I will admit this one was resolved.. on day 4.

All of these things were reported to reception on arrival, again that day and at least twice on every other day after. Only the kettle issue was resolved during the stay.
I have since emailed the company 4 times now to complain and I haven't had the courtesy of a single telephone call or response in the last two months.

If I was anyone reading this, I would offer one piece of advice.. book with Haven,, they are far more helpful !!!

Room tip: Just avoid !
Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 19 August 2021

Our party of 12, 3 caravans between us was meant to be staying for 3 nights 4 days,
Howevwr due to check in and out times we've basically lost a full day as check in is 5pm!! And check out is 9am. They didn't say this when booking the caravans, as I wouldn't of booked. Think it's disgusting the amount they can charge when we've lost a day's worth of fun. When speaking to a member of staff on the phone she could care less, very rude. Haven't even been yet and already not impressed with the service.

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank 708kelseam
Reviewed 13 August 2021 via mobile

I would not return here. The facilities were substandard, the customer service requiring improvement and the accommodation cramped and uncomfortable.
Some staff members very friendly but generally, seemed disorganised and inexperienced, and likewise some staff not quite as friendly!!

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 7 August 2021

This is probably a harsh review but it’s my honest opinion based on my time here.

First off we rented the caravan privately through a friend and the caravan was faultless. Swimming is dirty, small and cold. Lifeguards decide whether to turn the slide on or not. The main show bar is big enough but it’s purely for kids and we have a 10yo and 14yo so wasn’t really suitable for either we couldn’t hack more than an hour.

The arcade is the same as any other it’s a money trap filled with unruly, unsupervised children swearing like troopers.

Next thing is something that’s out of the parks control and that’s the people. Never seen so many obese children in my life followed by morbidly obese parents. Foul mouthed and not a care in the world who’s around kids or not. Spitting swearing and constantly smoking drugs, it’s literally man bag central, woke up 3 times the week we was here to a group of returning lads shouting and arguing at gone 3am in the morning, security should be patrolling the park after dark.

Away from the park you can always get out to the pleasant area (sarcasm) to take in the fresh sea air, that full of weed and the smell of BO and urine. The countries biggest wannabe gangsters all congregate here to compare who has the best man bags and fake clothes.

Only positives for this park are Petes chippy and it’s location if you like Skegness and surrounding areas but unfortunately for us it felt like an outdoor version of Jeremy Kyle

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank wesley19852017
Reviewed 17 July 2021

The gold caravan was booked so we could enjoy WiFi....... unfortunately we had no WiFi for the duration and the staff at reception didn’t seem to pass information on. I reported this on Tuesday morning and was told to look in cupboards for the modem. There was no modem, the maintenance guy told me so I reported this to reception and was told someone would come either Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday....... no WiFi on Wednesday so I contacted reception again and was informed that they knew nothing about it. To cut a long story short we had no WiFi during our stay even though we should have and when my mum spoke to a colleague at coastfields she was informed that WiFi is complimentary and there would be no discount which is nonsense as you pay for it in the price!!! That’s why a gold caravan costs more....... There needs to be more communication between the staff, very poor customer service at coastfields!! Needs addressing sooner than later.

Date of stay: July 2021