“Great Food, friendly Service”
Review of Pizzeria Al Drago

Pizzeria Al Drago
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Pizzeria e tavola calda tutta gestita a conduzione familiare di origini partenopee
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Popped in here for lunch - had fabulous variety plate for the 4 of us followed by a top pizza cooked in wood fire oven - even the dough base was gorgeous on its own ! Very friendly, speak a bit of English and food came quite quickly - highly recommend !

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Extensive menu of pizza made in a wood fired oven. We came here when visiting family in nearby frigento. The chef is from Napoli. If you can't find a combination you like they will make any type you like.
Yummy

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

All our pizzas were excellent, the dough was delicious and the ingredients were tasty and qualitative.
And the staff is very nice and caring...
I strongly recommend the place !

Reviewed 24 February 2015

We had a really enjoyable lunch at Pizzeria Al Drago when we were visiting Grottaminarda! This time we only got to try the pizzas, but I hope there will be the possibility for many more visits in the future to try everything this restaurant offers (pastas, etc.).
One of the aspects that I really liked is that the owners start off with super high quality ingredients. Everything is homemade and some ingredients come from local farmers, which is great. There are a lot of choices on the menu beyond the traditional margherita and marinara, which I am looking forward to trying on my next visits!
This time, I tried the margherita, which proved to be a great example of the classic Neapolitan style pizza. It was perfectly cooked! I hate when pizzas get too burnt, thankfully there is a lot of care that goes into the creation of the pizzas here to avoid that.
The service was prompt and the waitress was very nice. The prices were fair, especially considering the quality of what you get is really top. Furthermore, the restaurant is so clean! You can tell that the owners really put their heart and soul into this pizzeria.
Can't wait till my next visit!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

This restaurant is in the center of Grottaminarda and had a great menu, great pizzas, and was able to serve gluten-free pasta to my wife. They also had wonderful salads and reasonably priced local wine. Highly recommended!