B&O Parkhotel(Bad Aibling)
Hotel Johannisbad(Bad Aibling)
TripAdvisor
Hotel Schmelmer Hof(Bad Aibling)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 August 2015

I stayed in this hotel for one of the conference for 4 days. The rooms were good & spacious with 2 beds and attached with small balcony. Bathrooms were clean. Finding the location was bit difficult.

What I liked: Quiet atmosphere, Good bar, Courteous staff

what I disliked : Difficulty in wi-fi connectivity (as only limited users can log-in at one time), Limited menu for dinner & many of the hotel staff was having difficulty in speaking english (which is common in germany)

Overally comfortable & affordable hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for first floor / second floor rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2015 via mobile

The room was a bit tired and in need of decoration, but was spacious and clean with 2 beds, a sofa and large bathroom.

The dining room was being renovated / extended at the time of visit so it would be unfair to comment on this area.

Bar area is nice, if not small.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank rocko69
Reviewed 25 January 2015

The hotel sure needs some renovation. The rooms are really outdated as well as the bathroom. Internet (at additional cost) was slow and most of the time not available due to heavy demand of other guests. The restaurant looked more like an Army dining hall. The staff however was friendly. Checking out in the morning was a challenge with a large cue of guests. Maybe more staff at the frontdesk could solve that.

Room Tip: Not really
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Bart188632
Reviewed 29 September 2014

Staff were friendly, but the room I stayed in looked as though it was from the 70's. I couldn't hear my neighbors except when they moved the closet doors or slammed their front door, so sleeping was pretty nice there. There was a kitchenette in my room, which we didn't use. I had read that you could see the mountains from some of the rooms, but our room had a view of the parking lot. The food was ok, but not the best I've ever had. I would probably look for another place if I went to Bad Aibling again, just to see the competition.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2014

This is a big hotel.
On the plus side, it was clean and quiet. The bathroom was
bright and modern. Things worked. However, I was charged
for indoor space to park my bicycle. I have been to some great hotels
and no one has charged my for indoor bicycle parking. I was charged for
internet access. Now fancy places like the Intercontinental in Miami
also charge for internet access but this is far from the likes of the
Intercontinental. They may think they are but there were no
bellmen and there was peeling paint on the doors. It's just not that kind of
hotel. There are many families with children. The restaurant dinner is a huge buffet which
got a little zoo-ey. The staff was friendly and willing to help me when they had finished
the other jobs that they were doing. My stay there was fine but I would probably look for a different place in Bad Aibling the next time.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple