Hotel St Georg
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Schmelmer Hof(Bad Aibling)
Hotel Johannisbad(Bad Aibling)
Hotel Heider(Kolbermoor)
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Zur Post(Kolbermoor)
B&O Parkhotel(Bad Aibling)
  • Bar/Lounge
San Gabriele(Rosenheim)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

With the invitation of our local business partner I was a little bit surprised to stay in this hotel. Although breakfast was 4 stars (where do you find soft & hard boiled eggs?) the overall service was friendly but did remind me of youth hostels and old style holiday farms. A group of chalet buildings surrounded the main area. My room was in a anonymous hallway and needs redecorating towards modern times. Here you notice that Bayern Oberland for this topic might be far away from the trendy city life...

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2015

I stayed in this hotel for one of the conference for 4 days. The rooms were good & spacious with 2 beds and attached with small balcony. Bathrooms were clean. Finding the location was bit difficult.

What I liked: Quiet atmosphere, Good bar, Courteous staff

what I disliked : Difficulty in wi-fi connectivity (as only limited users can log-in at one time), Limited menu for dinner & many of the hotel staff was having difficulty in speaking english (which is common in germany)

Overally comfortable & affordable hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for first floor / second floor rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2015 via mobile

The room was a bit tired and in need of decoration, but was spacious and clean with 2 beds, a sofa and large bathroom.

The dining room was being renovated / extended at the time of visit so it would be unfair to comment on this area.

Bar area is nice, if not small.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank rocko69
Reviewed 25 January 2015

The hotel sure needs some renovation. The rooms are really outdated as well as the bathroom. Internet (at additional cost) was slow and most of the time not available due to heavy demand of other guests. The restaurant looked more like an Army dining hall. The staff however was friendly. Checking out in the morning was a challenge with a large cue of guests. Maybe more staff at the frontdesk could solve that.

Room Tip: Not really
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Bart188632
Reviewed 29 September 2014

Staff were friendly, but the room I stayed in looked as though it was from the 70's. I couldn't hear my neighbors except when they moved the closet doors or slammed their front door, so sleeping was pretty nice there. There was a kitchenette in my room, which we didn't use. I had read that you could see the mountains from some of the rooms, but our room had a view of the parking lot. The food was ok, but not the best I've ever had. I would probably look for another place if I went to Bad Aibling again, just to see the competition.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple