Hotel St Georg
B&O Parkhotel(Bad Aibling)
Hotel Johannisbad(Bad Aibling)
TripAdvisor
Hotel Schmelmer Hof(Bad Aibling)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 May 2017

I don't know how many times I have to complain about hotels that don't have adequate internet. How do you think business travellers can survive without adequate connection to the outside world.

The basic free internet was pathetic and ultimately unusable. This is a bait and switch technique that technically exists but does not actually work. Very disappointing.

Then I paid 30 Euros to get a week of 'enhanced' coverage. It definitely worked better but was still frustratingly sporadic.

I can't provide a good rating as this is very important to me.

Also, the bathroom was small and barely functional.

On a positive, the restaurant had generally good food, and the grounds and surrounding area was quite nice.

Room Tip: Nice grounds and spa activities
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

The first room I was given was very large, and that is the only good thing I can say about it.... It felt like 'where hope comes to die' all 1970's furniture and a smell like wet dog. " avoid 143!!!!! So the nice chap moved me to a new room which was nice - but then offered me a discount but then called back to say he could give me a discount (odd). But the room was much better and apart from the toilet being full of urine (not mine) it was okay. Until 8am when they started drilling and drilling and drilling in the next room!! I gave up on complaining and left paying my 170 Euro room bill!!! - the female staff at the front desk don't speak much English so my sarcasm was wasted. The chap on the front desk at least tried hard. As many of you can see I travel every week and rarely write a bad review but my god this hotel worked hard to put the 'BAD' in Bad Aibling......

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2016

I was staying there for business but also had a weekend to explore the wonderful little village (although it is quite a walk down the hill and tough coming back up) and really good restaurants and of course fantastic Bavarian beers. The staff were excellent, especially the front desk as I was escorted to my room when I had difficulty finding it as there are several buildings to navigate. Breakfast is just brilliant with a huge selection of different types of food and the same for dinner. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

With the invitation of our local business partner I was a little bit surprised to stay in this hotel. Although breakfast was 4 stars (where do you find soft & hard boiled eggs?) the overall service was friendly but did remind me of youth hostels and old style holiday farms. A group of chalet buildings surrounded the main area. My room was in a anonymous hallway and needs redecorating towards modern times. Here you notice that Bayern Oberland for this topic might be far away from the trendy city life...

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2015

I stayed in this hotel for one of the conference for 4 days. The rooms were good & spacious with 2 beds and attached with small balcony. Bathrooms were clean. Finding the location was bit difficult.

What I liked: Quiet atmosphere, Good bar, Courteous staff

what I disliked : Difficulty in wi-fi connectivity (as only limited users can log-in at one time), Limited menu for dinner & many of the hotel staff was having difficulty in speaking english (which is common in germany)

Overally comfortable & affordable hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for first floor / second floor rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business