Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2022 via mobile

FINES & BEES-

If you are allergic please be aware that this is a beehive place and unless that you have a caravan to be inside there are many hours that you would not be able to be out of your car, eating or doing any activity unless that you are on the beach.
I was on my own and I wait from 6 a.m. to 8.20 a.m. inside my car to change $50 to pay my fees.Katrina Curtis,the ranger didn’t show up in a 35° day.When she did it, I was at the camp close to the beach (100meters) because I couldn’t stay with all the bees at this time of the day. She decided to put an infringement of $100 to my car and lie to the Chief Executive Officer (Mia Maxfield) saying that she left an envelope on my car, that I was not there, that there were no bees (joke if the year) and that my camp neighbors accused me too.These photos attached proved that I was there, waiting and if my car is there and I’m there why I would not want to pay?
Mia was out of the office when I tried to explain the situation and pay. She treated me with a terrible condescension like I didn’t see a bee before, she defended the ranger when she didn’t check if that was true and she hang up on me twice. I lost my nerve because I felt like they were lying,creeping around and surveillance.
This is not about the money is making you aware that they went into my personal data (car,house,address,etc) they want me to send a cheque or money order payable to the office.Luckily the administration team works really well taking your card details (they must be the only ones doing their job properly)
Shame on Shire of Coorow to have these “professionals” and this service representing this touristic place.
Please, be really careful with these people.Tourist trap with revenue raisers.
The beach is beautiful. You will need titanium pegs because the floor is too hard.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 June 2020 via mobile

Well facilitated and maintained shire camp spot. Ranger John is a top bloke with a good yarn. The location is ideal as its just behind the dunes of a protected bay so the beach is usable even when there's a SW blowing.

Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank craigfL2896RG
Reviewed 24 December 2019

Approx 36 camp sites and a number of beaches to give that seclusion you want. GreenHead Village only a couple of klms away to get those last minute provisions. Onsite caretaker will collect money around 5-6pm ($15), and they take care of grounds daily. No water, and take your rubbish with you. Toilets modern/clean, a number of shaded table and chairs for your use.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Right on the beach easily accessible on good dirt road, clean toilets, picnic shelters and free BBQ. Only $15 per night with spacious and level sites, lots of room to fit even a large van or bus. Sand dunes are also worth a look, we had the to ourselves but it gets busier in school holidays and in summer but there are 36 sites.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 21 May 2018

We stayed one night at this beautiful campground, rind behind the dunes. The campground is quiet, has clean long drop toilets and is great for star gazing. We paid 15 AUD for the two of us. On a gravel road right off the Indian Ocean Drive, just north of Greenhead.

Date of stay: April 2018