“Lovely place for a date”

Casa Mia Ristorante Cucina Italiana
Ranked #1 of 48 Restaurants in Lillestrom
Price range: US$10 - US$34
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We love the atmosphere here. The price is not to bad and portions are big. LoVe the bread and aioli we get while waiting for our order. The chocolate fondant is amazing, even though I dont always have space for it. The service is okay, they are alway quite busy, so a little more attention to their guest would be nice. The quality of the food is great :)

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed every day of my stay in Lillestrom here. Sympathic staff really makes you wanna go back there. Food was very good too. Perfect place to invite your family or your better half.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

I have been here many times on different occasions, from celebrations to weekday dinner. They serve great food and the service are always excellent. I have also been here to record a music video for a wedding and they did everything to make the movie perfect. The chef even made a special pizza dough to do some tossing tricks for my movie.

They do take table reservations, but in most cases, it’s not necessary.

Best Italian in Oslo/ Akershus area, the prices are average for a middle-class restaurant. Only a few minutes walking distance from Lillestrøm train station, which are about 10 minutes with train from the Oslo Central Station.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Have visited this restarant a several times, and it delivers very good food every time, both pizza`s and steak`s. good service and a nice place to have both lunch and dinner, enjoy.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We visited here for a little excursion from Oslo. The town was nice, but we were very happy with our selection for dinner at Casa Mia.

I had the caprese and my partner had the lasagna. Both were excellent! The server came promptly, she was very friendly, and prompt at returning. Of all the places we have been on this trip, this was the one with the best restaurant service without doubt.

Food is great and adjacent to the train station. Go have a piece of bread with their spread and enjoy!

1  Thank rcrdnixon