“Dinner ”
Review of Fortuna

Fortuna
Ranked #176 of 800 Restaurants in Arona
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Dinner was as good as it was years ago when we used to come Los Cristianos all the time. There still probably the best steak house in Los Cristianos & are probably one of the most reasonable priced as well. Thanks again for the wonderful meals tonight.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Once again we have visited and its always amazing, can't wait wait to revisit next year. Thanks Fortuna for being the best restaurant in Los Cristianos. Ashley & Lyn

Reviewed 23 October 2017

We have been to this restaurant on a number of occasion over the years and have visited it twice in the last week. The food is as good as ever and the steaks perfectly cooked. Good friendly atmosphere and value for money.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Best meal we had on holiday. Wife had fish and I had fillet steak with a 4 Euro supplement.
It was magic and place was reasonably busy. Wish I had gone a few more times.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I visited Fortuna with friends and hadn’t been here for over a year.The menu had changed slightly since my last visit but they cooked my favorite dish(tornados fillet steak)for me on request and it was cooked to perfection.We had a beautiful meal in nice surroundings with warm and friendly staff,highly recommend.