US$164
US$62
US$166
US$138
  • Restaurant
Solana Hotel and Spa(Mellieha)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$83
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$191
US$159
  • Breakfast included
US$282
US$269
Cancelon
Pergola Hotel & Spa(Mellieha)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$133
  • Restaurant
US$91
US$80
All reviewsbudget hotelbus routesjoecominosliema
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

As we arrived at 11pm at night, we were told that there was no room and we had to drive to St Julian's ( 30 min away) where there would be a room in the sister hotel
Needless to say that we cancelles our further stay!

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 21 September 2017

The Panorama Hotel could be better in a lot of ways,the manager/owner is very unhelpful when it comes to sorting problems out.Me and my wife stayed here for 10 days all inclusive.The food is not bad but it is limited.Our room was okay,it was cleaned every day but the shower cubicle would not shut properly and we reported this fault.It was never fixed for the whole holiday.You get what you pay for,so the money we paid just about made our holiday worthwhile at this hotel.The plus point is the Stunning views from the front of the Hotel looking over Mellieha bay.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2017

The staff are sulky and unhelpful. The pool is dirty. The food is appalling. The sun loungers are in shade for most of the day.

Spend the extra money and get somewhere decent.

If I could give zero stars I would.

AVOID, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 September 2017

This is a '3' star hotel that lives up to it in terms of outlook and environment.

Some maintenance issues could be better, but you get what you pay for. Pool area and rooms regularly cleaned - rest of hotel kept looking clean.

Service by staff was excellent. Receptionist always on hand, Bedding and towels changed whenever requested (daily). Breakfast offering can be repetitive but there is still a good selection of foods.

Booked through a tour agency, to hopefully assure that my room was reserved. No problem encountered with double-booking and my side sea/red tower -view room was comfortable (even if not plush). Shower always worked and bathroom always kept sparkling (though this is where maintenance issue arose - shower door was loose, but nothing that couldn't be overcome and if I could have been bothered wasting time in my holiday, I could have reported it to reception. Who, I assume, would have been able to send the maintenance guy that I saw walking around, to deal with it).

Room Tip: Front facing offers the best panorama
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 September 2017

On arrival we were told that the hotel was overbooked and the we were to be taken to another hotel in a resort 15 minutes away (approx 15 km) for the night and then we were to find and fund our way back to see if a room was available. The staff could not guarantee that we would have a room the next day and subsequently we found that there were others being treated as we were. The manager refused to speak with me over the phone and actually hung up before I could speak with him. Appalling manners, could not care less about the customer and the reputation within the town confirmed the poor standards of this Hotel and its Manager. Don't be taken with the cheapness, chances are you will not have the room in the report you want. Luckily I knew the town and found another hotel but at time the cost! Avoid!!

Room Tip: Don't bother!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple