- Nice concept , place is in right in middle of the rubber plantation .
- It’s a new property and rooms are quite neat and clean .
- quite small resort only 16 rooms , we were 5 families so had a good time.
- Food : menu is limited , kitchen is small but whatever they have won’t disappoint you .
- Staff : staff is friendly , quite flexible
- breakfast: Set breakfast but not much options to chose from , unable to handle a group of 15 pax.
- Runber plantation tour : honestly this can be their USP is they handle it well , no one to guide you , they won’t even tell too many mosquitoes on the trail , could have been better
Overall a good weekend gateway for KL residents , however not a fancy place . More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking