In Phuket House(Talat Yai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$16
bloo Hostel(Talat Yai)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$14
Bed Hostel Phuket(Talat Yai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
Baan PhuAnda(Talat Yai)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$25
US$22
99 Oldtown Boutique Guesthouse(Talat Yai)(Great Value!)
US$18
US$17
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Meroom(Talat Yai)(Great Value!)
US$18
US$16
Agoda.com
The Malika Hotel(Talat Yai)
US$32
US$28
US$129
US$78
Trip.com
Ananas Phuket Hostel(Talat Yai)(Great Value!)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 January 2017

Though I agree with some earlier comments that the hotel is in need of upgrading, I was very pleased with the friendly services and location in the heart of Phuket Town. The property is very suitable for wedding and meeting events and I can highly recommend this. Will be back again soon but can't wait to see the improvements after renovation soon!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Rewatta, ผู้จัดการทั่วไป at Metropole Hotel Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We're looking forward to be able to welcome you back again for your next trip to phuket!

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

China Eastern Airline put us up at this hotel for a night when our flight was canceled. It's very old and dingy and needs to be updated. The sheets and beds were clean but the bathroom was not up to par. The breakfast and lunch buffet was not edible, even after spending 2 weeks eating street food in Thailand

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Rewatta, ผู้จัดการทั่วไป at Metropole Hotel Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2017

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Well what can I say???? It was probably nice in the 70's 80's.. the hotel is in real bad state of repair especially on the 5th floor I think on the walk to the pool, the smell of damp and serious amounts of damage on the ceiling and walls, I would avoid like the plague...

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. It's through valuable comments like your very own that we can continue to improve our hotel to match the demands of our discerning and loyal clientele.

We do hope to have the opportunity to welcoming you back after all has been done.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

I imagine that 13years ago, when the photographs were taken (from which I imagine influences people's decision to stay here) that it was probably a nice place to stay, but unfortunately it is rapidly falling into disrepair and imagine it will never shine again.
I'm travelling around Asia and as spending Christmas in Phuket, I invited my father out to visit. He booked 16 days here and lasted 5. As money is tight for my trip I inherited 11 nights at the metropole (upgraded to the 17th floor) and as promised, the carpet comes alive at night with cockroaches the size of dogs. The 4th floor access to the pool is now pitch black with several leaks coming through the ceiling, with a new bucket, strategically placed, everyday (I'll inform reception on my way out this afternoon of the latest ). On the whole i think it's a strong contender for a remake of 'the shining' . Mind you the lobby is quite nice

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent stay and your kind value feedback regarding our hotel. It's through valuable comments like you very own that we can continue to improve our hotel to match the demands of our discerning and loyal clientele. We're looking forward to be able to welcome you back again for your next trip...

Faithfully yours,

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Look impressive, while booking I was impressed from the photos, but once I entered I was disappointed, this hotel is maybe oldest in Phuket city center, outdated, dirty, smelly, need renovation and maintaining

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends