“Beautiful views, perfect location and a generous...”
other travellers have booked this property
Dining Darkwood Beach
Balcony view of surroundings
Bedroom#2
Sunset from above
Beleza Pacifica. ..
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Elena R
“Beautiful views, perfect location and a generous host”
Reviewed 14 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

I stayed at Beleza Pacifica with my partner and our 21 month old son and I will go back.

The villa is in a perfect location, 10 minutes from the beautiful Darkwood beach and only a short drive from other lovely beaches. The villa benefits from huge outdoor space where you can relax day or night. The night sky was one of the sights I will never forget.

Shops and restaurants are all within 10 minutes drive. Our host was the most helpful and generous person, as are the locals. Kind, helpful and genuine people are everywhere you go and it creates the most relaxing atmosphere.

Without a doubt, I will go back to Beleza Pacifica. Sooner the better. Feel free to message me for more information if you prefer.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: food prices in supermarket
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
16 Jan 2016
Thank you for your review, but more so I am very happy that I was able to make your family holiday comfy. You guys where great people, not just guest but I intend to make you guys feel like family and not just strangers. I certainly look forward to seeing you guys again in the near future. Antigua with love ! Ken and family .
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing