SUMMER by thehostelcrowd(Palolem)(Great Value!)
US$17
  • Breakfast included
Castle House Palolem South Goa(Palolem)(Great Value!)
US$26
US$21
  • Breakfast included
The Tubki Resort(Palolem)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$21
Priceline
Palolem Green Inn(Palolem)(Great Value!)
US$25
Hilias Retreat(Palolem)(Great Value!)
US$34
Alba Rooms Palolem(Palolem)(Great Value!)
US$29
The Village Guesthouse(Palolem)(Great Value!)
US$17
Dreamcatcher Resort(Palolem)(Great Value!)
US$233
Priceline
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgerman bakeryshort walk to the beachhotel groundsrooms cleaned dailyfive minute walksafety deposit boxstayed for weekswet roomenjoyed our staywe've stayedquiet at nightbasic amenitiesrooms are spaciousbeach frontreceptionbalconypgh
Reviewed 7 March 2017

Had a great stay at this hotel in February with my family. We booked the superior rooms which had air con and are in the new part of the hotel.
Palolem is 1 and a 1/2 hour transfer from the airport and the Guest House arranged a taxi for us.

Change £100 of your money into Rupees at the airport.

The Russian guests are a nuisance and dont seem to know how to keep quiet but that said once in your room you cannot hear any outside noise.

The rooms are spacious and clean with a TV which you cannot watch as its all in indian and that Bollywood musical stuff.

There is a safety deposit box for your valuables in reception which is manned 24/7.

The hotel staff are fantastic and always there to help.

The hotel has a separate restaurant which is actually in the hotel grounds called Avocado Garden.The food here is fantastic as is the service.

The guest house is a five minute walk to the most amazing beach.

I would highly recommend staying here and i shall definately be visiting again.

Room Tip: Superior room in the new building.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
vtanaji, Front Office Manager at Palolem Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Dear Sir,
Greetings from Palolem guest house & the golden sands of the Palolem beach !!
We are delighted to know that you had a very good vacation with us .
Also we are ready to provide you better services when you will be visiting us in the next season .
Have a great day ahead !!

Reviewed 8 February 2017

Just come back from a 2 week stay at this establishment I couldn't fault it the room was everything promised lovely shower room very modern in its decor. Bed is the most comfortable I have had whilst visiting Goa and this was my 9th trip. The staff were very friendly and helpful, I was asked if I wanted to room cleaned every morning without fail. The location was exactly as promised a short walk to the Beach. Had breakfast most morning in the attached restaurant the Avocado Garden, and can honestly say this is the best cup of tea I have every had in Goa. Loved staying here and if I decide to visit Palolem again next year will definately come back to this hotel

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
vtanaji, Front Office Manager at Palolem Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

Dear Sir,
Your review has really given us encouragement to serve & provide our hospitality
to other fellow travelers with more vigor & enthusiasm .
If at all you happen to be at Palolem guest house the next time you will find our services becoming better then past, as we always strive to bring in changes as per the suggestions from the guests.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

I can bet it's one of the best places to stay in Palolem. It has really nice clean rooms. I took the Superior room, which has a balcony. The room was really spacious with all the modern amenities. These guys have really invested in their property. Palolem beach is just a five minute walk from the hotel. It also has an in house restaurant and you'd love the ambiance of the place. One would rather prefer having dinner here than heading out to one of those shacks by the beach. Would totally recommend this if you are looking for a really nice cozy place to unwind for a few days.

Room Tip: Ask for the Superior AC Room (upstairs) for a balcony.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
vtanaji, Front Office Manager at Palolem Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

Dear Sir,
Your review is matter of pride for us as your review leads us to stand out from others .
Your review has shown that hard work is always paid off . It is not very easy to compete with so many hotels in Palolem .
We would love to receive you once again & give you more better services in near future .

Reviewed 10 January 2017

This hotel is in very quiet lane which go towards beach. The beach is near to this hotel. The hotel has all modern facilities. They have parking too for few cars. They are very helpful if you need anything. Overall a good stay

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank gaurav4878

Dear Sir,
Great to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us .
We would love to serve you once again in near future .

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

After the first night of my stay I realised that the place is not worth staying in. I had booked A/C room without balcony, the noise level there is very bothering. You will hear the employees talking and laughing 6 am, so you can't really sleep. I went to the reception in the morning and asked if it's possible to leave after 4 nights, because I will be staying in Goa for 8 nights and I paid Palolem Guest House exactly 4 nights in advance. They said no - I must stay all the 8 nights there. Then I reminded that I haven't even paid for the last 4, the answer I got was: It doesn't matter, you will pay when you leave??! I asked kindly the reception lady if it is possible to talk to the manager, she called him and told me he is in the bathroom and is coming in 5 minutes. I was waiting for 10 minutes and he was not there. I asked the receptionist again, when will he arrive and then she said he is not coming at all!? Then she started telling me that the manager is a very busy man and he cannot come. I asked her can I talk to him on the phone, and she said no??! It is not possible to meet the manager, to talk to him on the phone or to get his phone nr. Ridiculous. They surely have no clue about costumer service. To be honest I have never had such a negative experience in any of the places i have stayed in.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Airy U
vtanaji, General Manager at Palolem Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2016

Dear Madam,
You have booked in advance on 26th November & blocked our inventory since then . You have also accepted the terms & conditions for your booking which is non refundable & non cancelable . After your arrival on 22nd you said that you want to modify your booking which was not possible as per the booking terms & conditions laid down by us for the booking made by you for the month of Dec .
You have not even paid in full for the days you have stayed & you still owe us INR 750/-
You left by throwing key at the counter on 25th . Now you owe us balance amount of INR 8700/- which you have not paid for your booked holiday till 28th .
You should understand that this is a super peak period & we do not find any customers to replace for on time for our rooms. You have ruined our business for three nights altogether.
We do take care of the customers who follow the ethics of hospitality but you were adamant that you will not pay anything , please note nothing comes free in life .
Your country's hotels would have considered the complaints you have raised & allowed you to flee without making payment when you have booked online & agreed to the terms & conditions of the hotel .
We are in Palolem since 2003 & we have reputation to our credit which you are trying to malign for vested interests .
So next time when you go for a vacation do not forget to follow the terms & conditions of your booking specially when you book online .