“Really nice villa in a quiet location.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

German first
Any
JKemp93
“Really nice villa in a quiet location.”
Reviewed 9 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Angela was very helpful to answer all of our questions before and during our stay. I stayed at this villa with my girlfriend for 7 nights and would do it again if given the chance. The only downside was that the villa next door was being worked on and was a little noisy at times. Other than that, our stay was very enjoyable and the pool was fantastic!

Thanks Angela.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
9 Sep 2013
Hi Jeremy, We'd love to welcome you back and thank you for your kind comments! The noise from the villa next door was due to a break in the pipework leading to the pool being fixed which unfortunately the resort did not notify us of in advance. Apologies for this. Glad it didn't spoil your holiday.
Western Australia

Reviewed 21 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Beziers France
Reviewed 12 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing