US$241
US$160
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

Now Jade Riviera Cancun(Puerto Morelos)
US$242
US$210
US$498
US$202
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$311/night.

US$698
US$287
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$501/night.

Grand Residences Riviera Cancun(Puerto Morelos)
US$371
US$236
US$479
US$258
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$409/night.

4,093 results
All reviewstequila barblue restaurantaquanox barkids clubfamily swim up suitebeach bedsdeluxe roomsla manchasushi riverlatin restaurantroma restaurantvisited azulbeach butlerswinging bedsbaby monitorgourmet inclusivebaby food
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We had three families all visiting for spring break & Gonzalo Dela Cruz provided excellent service for all our requests at Latino Restaurant!
We have loved all the restaurants & the friendly accommodating staff.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
KarismaHotelsResorts, Gerente at Azul Beach Resort Riviera Maya, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear jpatel79,

Thank you for your review of your experiences, we appreciate that you have taken the time to share your comments with future travelers and guests. We will pass

It was a pleasure to host you holiday and we look forward to your next visit.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Perhaps my expectations were too high going in, but we were somewhat disappointed in the resort. I rated this 3 stars because while it could work for some people, the resort could not justify the price.

Bottom line, if the main thing you care about is having the easiest vacation possible with young children, this place is great at doing that. Service levels were incredible, everything was available for our baby, they remembered our 4-year-old son's name everywhere we went, and our son made friends with other children there and played in the kiddie pool happily for hours at a time, allowing us to relax. We also made great use of the swim up suite, playing in the water with our 4 year old while our baby napped in the room. Despite the number of children that stayed there, the resort managed to feel spacious and quiet. The pools were always warm in mid January. The restaurant even made a special dessert for my food allergic son.

However. If you are looking for 5 star facilities (which maybe I expected, having spent $750/night in Mexico), then this place is not for you. I should not have ignored the reviews about the seaweed on the beach. This may or may not have been due to the weather at the time, but it was worse than what the pictures showed. Piles and piles of seaweed and dirty looking water, and trash, which made the water difficult to enjoy. The water was very choppy - not great for little kids. The beach area was almost empty nearly the entire time we were there (5 days). Also, our room looked very cheaply put together. Dim lighting, flimsy scratched furniture, poor paint job everywhere, couch with very big dip in the middle... basically I've stayed at 3 star hotels that were much nicer, and the quality of the room certainly would not stand up to the typical 4 star hotel in the United States. For me, the quality of the room impacts my overall enjoyment, and this resort fell way short of expectations (given price).

I think I also read too many (old) reviews going in, but there was no real special treat at check-in for my son other than the smoothie. There were no pillow menus for us (and the pillows were pretty poor quality - the kind that bunches up). Instead, the day after we arrived we were asked to collect our "welcome" gift where they tried to convince us to attend an informational session about their membership program. Honestly, it was a little uncomfortable to be target of a thinly guided sales pitch when I just wanted to relax and it made the place feel cheap right off the bat.

Other things that didn't bother us so much as being different from expectations included the fact that not all restaurants were open all the time - that only happens on the weekends. Food was pretty decent, though again, not 5 star quality (except for maybe Latino - that was really good). The food will be similar to what you might expect from a 3.5 star rated high end restaurant on Yelp (if you live in a large metro area).

Finally, they listed a bunch of kids activities every day, but 3 out of 5 times we showed up for something nothing was going on. So strange, and kind of annoying when we had planned activities around it. The character dance party, though, was a huge hit with both kids.

We really wanted to have found the perfect family vacation resort. We probably won't be returning.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank tofumelove
KarismaHotelsResorts, General Manager at Azul Beach Resort Riviera Maya, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear tofumelove

Thank you for your recent review , sharing your experiences of you most recent visit to Azul Beach Resort Riviera Maya, México by Karisma

Our mission is to make every stay as close to perfection ensuring our guest with the most relaxing experience and we are very sorry if you fell short during your stay with us.

Your comments and feedback will help us to perfect the quality of our service and ensure our guests have a luxurious environment to enjoy their vaction experience there in the Caribbean.

Thank you once again , your feedback is truly invaluable to us.

Warmest regards,

Azul Beach Resort Riviera Maya by Karisma

Reviewed 30 March 2018

This was our 10th time to this boutique-style and family-oriented resort. Friendly, helpful, and hard-working staff. Great entertainment, much improved from past years. Loved the restaurants - Latino (Latin), Roma (Italian), Tainan (Asian), & Blue (World), although the pace of service was inconsistent at the Asian restaurant some nights. Kudos to all the servers ... Noel, Antonio, Ruben, Fidel, Heriberto, Armando, Cesar, Antonio, Sebastian, et al, Also, Wilbert was amazing at the tequila bar. I can't thank the beach staff enough for their service and hospitality, especially Joan, Adrian, Ivan, Audi, and Valeria. Thank you for making my family's vacation perfecto!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Kevin N

Dear Kevin N,

Thank you for choosing Azul Beach Resort Riviera Maya, México by Karisma as hosts for your most recent visit to Mexico and the Riviera Maya.

We work hard in creating a truly memorable experience for each and every guest So it brings me great joy to know our team went the extra mile and that their had such a positive impact on your vacation experience.

I am also pleased to read how much you enjoyed our restaurants.
It was a pleasure hosting you and we certainly hope Azul Beach Resort Riviera Maya, México by Karisma becomes your resort of choice during future travels.

Best regards,

Reviewed 29 March 2018

What an absolutely fantastic holiday.
Everything about this resort is perfect. We found all the staff to be helpful and friendly but especially the restaurant staff.
The food was great in all. Only downside was the Asian restaurant, the service wasn't good, painfully slow.
The walks on the beach, lying by the pool, food, drink, staff, spa, rooms.... all amazing.

Room Tip: Ours was perfect, it was overlooking the swim up suites didn't see any others
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank jenira2016
KarismaHotelsResorts, Manager at Azul Beach Resort Riviera Maya, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear jenira2016,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with the Trip advisor community and for your positive comments.

Please accept my apologies for the inconsistencies in service at Tainan, I never like to hear such comments nevertheless I appreciate your honest opinions and this will assist us to ensure we maintain focused on providing only the very best to our guests.

Thank you for choosing the Azul Beach Resort Riviera Maya and I look forward to your next visit.

Best regards,

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Every employee at this resort went out off their way to make you comfortable.

On arrival we were welcomed by Maria and Thania which were super nice and very helpful.

Butlers Alain and Angel went over the top to make sure that if we needed anything at all that we were taken care of, down to finding us on the beach each day to see if we wanted to make reservations for dinner.

Others I want to mention that made our stay so memorable, due to being so courteous and all having such a good sense of humor:

Chil restaurant:
Sebastian - Miguel and Cesar

Tainan Asian Cuisine restaurant:
Ricardo and Felipe

Blue restaurant: (You have to meet these guys - made me feel like family)
Antonio - Noel - Roberto - Vencente - Isaias - Heriberto - Ruben and Mateo

Latino Restaurant:
Gonzalo de la Cruz

Roma Italian Cuisine Restaurant:
Carlos

Aquanox bar: (No people nicer anywhere)
Juan Carlos - Jose Luis - Shirley - Avelino - Armando

I've never seen a harder working bunch of people anywhere. They made this vacation for our family the most enjoyable and most memorable one that I have ever been on. Every time they seen me walking by, they would greet me by name most of the time.

This is one place that I will return to as soon as possible.

Room Tip: We had rooms 1102 and 1103 - very comfortable and centrally located.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank papachulo2018
KarismaHotelsResorts, Gerente at Azul Beach Resort Riviera Maya, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear papachulo2018,

Thank you for selecting Azul Beach Resort Riviera Maya, México by Karisma as hosts for your most recent visit to Mexico and the Riviera Maya.

It was a pleasure hosting you and we are looking forward to welcome you again very soon!

Warm regards,