I am writing this review late, but have been to several all-inclusive resorts and wanted to compare.
Food/Bars: excellence! The Japanese and Mexican restaurants were our favorite. Loved the room service for breakfast. Loved the martini bar... and we also did love that there was Bud Light for those of us Americans who love a good standby!
We were there in January of 2011, and we were disappointed by the weather (cloudy, cool, windy) so were not able to make much use out of the pools/swim-up only one day (chilly!)
Entertainment: Big shows were great! Kind of your standard for this type of resort/have seen some before, and there was a dance club for afterwards but kind of the same thing night after night.
The rooms were great! Clean and Very quiet with nice view over the spa!
Overall this is more of a quieter resort (we were three younger couples 26-31yrs old) but we still had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-suite, all-adult Resort is set along Mexico's renowned Mayan Riviera, between Playa del Carmen and Cancun, on an immaculate white sand beach. Six meandering pools wind through their grounds. You have unlimited access to eight international restaurants and ten bars, plus such amenities as an expansive swim-in spa, a full-scale fitness and cardio-conditioning center and an unparalleled range of activities on land and sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Excellence Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excellence Riviera Maya
- Excellence Riviera Cancun Hotel
- Excellence Riviera Cancun Puerto Morelos, Mexico - Riviera Maya
- Excellence Cancun
- Secrets Excellence Riviera Cancun
- Cancun Excellence Riviera
- Excellence Resort Cancun