“Lovely food & smoothies to die for.”

RAWR Cafe Bar & Kitchen
Ranked #9 of 37 Restaurants in Hanley
Description: Our 70 cover Kitchen + Bar situated in heart of the Cultural Quarter opened in Sept 2016. Its the perfect place to meet friends, work, relax or dine pre theatre and enjoy some good mood food. With an extensive Brunch, Lunch and Later menu you can grab a cocktail, craft beer or speciality coffee to get your day or evening off to a winning start.
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I'm all for healthy eating but I am not a vegan/vegetarian (sorry guys). However I really enjoyed my visit here.

The food is fresh, different yet delicious.

I tried the supergreen smoothie which was lovely & when I left I felt that I'd been super healthy.

Will definitely visit here again for some lunch with the girls. I even took my nan once before too who also loved it.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Wow. Like a breath of fresh air...
Amazing fresh vegan food, great friendly staff. We live in Nottingham, please can we have a RAWR

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

The sandwich selection is definitely a 10/10! I do find myself having a takeout sandwich, instead of eating in as there is a £3 additional charge to eat in- for a sandwich, I don't think it is worth it.
They also offer a range of desserts which are also amazing. However, I have noticed that the cheesecake slices have shrunk in size since the opening of the Hanley restaurant which is quite sad.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I absolutely love this place I wish I lived next door to it so I could visit everyday. The food is delicious and I love the whole decor of the place very cool and very much needed in Stoke. Me and my sister felt like there was too much to choose from we were spoilt for choice. We had the vegan pulled pork less nachos to share and we also shared a sandwich. Everything was spot and and great staff.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Rawr is amazing - the food is delicious and the staff are incredibly friendly. The decor inside is really great and there are lots and lots of vegan options :-)