“Afternoon Tea”
Review of Hetty's Tea Shop

Hetty's Tea Shop
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Froghall
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Absolutely fabulous afternoon tea !! Lovely food, homemade quiche to die for & gorgeous selection of freshly made scones & cakes. The staff were lovely too, great food & great service..keep up the good work !!! We will definitely be back .

1  Thank Paula J

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Went to our fave tea shop today and it was as fabulous as ever.The ladies who work there are all lovely.Friendly and welcoming as well as efficient and very good at their jobs.It is always a warm welcome at”Hetty’s”.Then there’s the food! So far we have only had drinks and cakes but they are absolutely superb.I am a big fan of scones and there are none finer.Today they were raspberry and vanilla,unbelievably delicious! I can thoroughly recommend “Hetty’s”,everything about it is top drawer and if that’s not enough the prices are very reasonable.We’ll be back soon,thank you all very much.

2  Thank Chris C
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Lovely welcoming place and very busy although nearly closing time. Had some snacks and some very,very nice tasting coffee.So much so that I have made enquiries regarding the coffee machine for use in our newly Community owned pub/coffee shop.

1  Thank Neil M
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Had a lovely brunch, a great menu from breakfasts, Baps, Sandwiches to main courses. Very family friendly in a beautiful location on the water. Will visit again when out on the motorbike

1  Thank Bill H
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here a few times now, once with my mother and baby son, once with friends and again with baby and family members. Although the place is quite small I’ve found there’s always somewhere to sit even with the pram. I had to wait a little the second time but it wasn’t any bother.

They do a decent size menu for the size of the place and it’s been great each time.
I had the flatbread with chicken and jack daniels style sauce the second time and again on the third visit it was so good.
Family and friends who have come with me each time have also enjoyed the good food and drinks on offer.

I saw the state of the place before the current owners had it, I was thinking of getting it myself to live in, so the work put into it and how nice they have made it is definitely noticeable to me.
Would 100% recommend to people.

2  Thank James M