All reviews stayed here family room alton towers travel lodge breakfast box visiting family and friends miller and carter steakhouse major routes business stop car park comfortable stay rooms booked ground floor early check large room wi fi comfortable night
Reviewed 28 March 2018

The Travelodge was clean and the staff were helpful and friendly. Be warned there is a massive pothole on the way in and out. I don't think that it did my car much good. Little Chef opening very limited, but a Brewers up the road. I noticed many McDonalds/Subways etc en route to my nearby conference.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Liz12341
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Great value with a warm welcome from staff.
My room was very clean and was equipped with everything I needed for a good night sleep.
Hotel would befit from more breakfast options as the corn flakes and muffin was appealing to me.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank lesley b
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Room was nice enough and clean enough, breakfast is not worth the price and the internet drops in and out (4 different devices tried across our group and it struggles to be consistent across various sites)

A lack of plugs next to the bed, only some on opposite side of the room, surely people charge phones on their bedside tables overnight don't they....?

Rooms are warm enough but electric heating.

Plenty of space in the room and bed was comfy enough.

Limited tea and coffee.

So for a stay without wifi and if you are happy to go over the road and buy breakfast in the diner or subway then the hotel is fine.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank honestybestpolicy85
TravelodgeUK, Niki from The Social Media Team at Travelodge Stoke Talke, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Many thanks for this review.

We're pleased that you found your room to be warm and comfortable during your stay with us.

We can confirm that our newer hotels do have plug sockets next to the beds but we will be sure to pass your feedback onto the relevant department.

Although there is limited tea and coffee in the room, extra can be obtained from the reception desk free of charge.

Thank you once again for your review and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

I paid £42 for a family room with internet access..internet didn't work due to my device but non the less was happy with the room.
Little traffic noise from the road nearby, great power from the shower.
Would use again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank PMACCA
Reviewed 30 November 2017

We had not stayed at a Travelodge before but a relative was ill and could not accommodate us so we chose to stay at the Talke Travelodge.
It was a good decision as we were very pleased with our room which was spacious and spotlessly clean with an excellent shower room/WC. The reception staff were very friendly and helpful and we also enjoyed the breakfast pack which we thought was a very neat solution.
We found our stay to be very pleasant and convenient and we intend to stay at a Travelodge on future journeys around the country.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple