“A beautiful, friendly pub with lovely food”
Review of The Pandy Inn

The Pandy Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Dorstone
Price range: US$12 - US$27
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Pandy Inn is a 12th Century pub that serves traditional pub food. Our seasonal opening hours are available on our website. Please check there first to avoid disappointment. Food can be eaten wherever you want to sit. In good weather, our garden is a lovely spot to sit and enjoy a meal.
Reviewed 3 November 2017

Popped intoThe Pandy Inn with my sister for lunch. Many pubs make me feel slightly ill at ease but The Pandy Inn was so cozy and friendly I felt completely at home. The staff were lovely, there was a really good menu and the food was fabulous.

Dear Jacquilane,

What a lovely thing to say! I'm so pleased you felt at home here. It's exactly how I felt the first time I came here. She's a lovely old girl and I do feel she makes people feel welcome. We look forward to seeing you both in the future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 29 October 2017

We were staying at the Pandy B&B so the natural choice was to eat in the pub. Although they are separate businesses. The food and the atmosphere was excellent. We were made to feel very welcome. Would really recommend a visit. We will certainly be returning.

Dear Bryn,

We're pleased you enjoyed your visit to The Pandy Inn. It's good to hear you will be coming back to stay in our lovely village and visit us again.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Visited the Pandy Inn for dinner and enjoyed the BBQ ribs from the specials menu. The food tasted great and the portions were very generous. The atmosphere and staff were very friendly. Would definitely recommend!

Dear Jack,

Thank you for your review and your willingness to recommend us! I'm glad you enjoyed your ribs and the service you received. We hope you come this way again!

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Great place if you’re looking for somewhere welcoming and friendly. There were 13 of us (made up of adults and children - a range of ages from 6 to 16).
Plenty of choice on the menu, including Gluten Free. Almost everything can be served as a child portion which was ideal.
Would definitely recommend!

Cozz, Owner at The Pandy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear Radmila,

Thank you for your kind review. It's good to hear you'd recommend us and that the meal was to everyone's liking.

Hopefully you'll visit us again if you're in the area.

Lisa and the team

Reviewed 16 October 2017

What a welcome! A group of friends and myself went out for meal. The landlady greeted us as we entered, I felt we were her friend by the time we got our drinks and were taken to a table. We got on so well, she sat down and talked with us asking for requirements and making suggestions what to eat. The selection was very good pub selection. We all had to weigh up which meal we wanted. In the end I counted up the 16 meals and asked a friend to choose a number between 1to16. That’s how I choose my meal. All four meals were excellent. The desserts were winners as well. The pricing was good and we will and have gone back again. The landlady is a star! And Nicky behind the bar is just as good. It’s now our local by choice. We drive past other pubs to go there!

Cozz, Owner at The Pandy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Hiya Bruce,

Many thanks for your review. I didn't realise that was how you chose your meal! Hopefully your team will be entering the next Quiz and Curry.

Lisa, James, Nick and the team