“Fabulous!”

Dulcinea Gelateria
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Passaggio
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 29 October 2017

We have a few favorite gelaterie in Umbria, and we're happy to add Dulcinea to the list. Being from Kentucky, I knew crema whisky was going to be a favorite, and it is! Try it combined with dark chocolate - or try any of the amazing flavors, they're ALL delicious. the love, passion and dedication is apparent in every bite! We try to find any excuse to drive by Dulcinea for a gelato fix!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Hand made icecream, tasty like a dream!
Uniq and tasty flavours, not too sweet.
The best flavour La Bomba, sweet and salty, just perfect!

Reviewed 1 September 2017

This is definitely one of the best ice cream in Umbria... and there's quite a lot of competition! Some locals told us Dulcinea was ranked 8th best ice cream in Italy, who knows.... anyway, you won't be able to resist. There is not much to do/see in Passagio but if you are visiting Bettona, I bet you'll become regular visitors. We went there almost every day for 3 weeks! We always ordered "small" (!??) cones and the servings were so generous that one night I just could not finish my gelato! This is unprecedented. The dark chocolate flavour is simply marvellous... and being Belgian I know what I'm talking about. GO!

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Fantastisk iskrem og en veldig hyggelig eier. Vi ble invitert inn gor å se produksjonen. Friske og gode smaker, gode posjoner...

Fantastic ice cream and a very nice owner. We were invited to see the production. Fresh and good flavors, good positions ...

Reviewed 12 January 2017

On our holiday to Bettona we drove by Dulcinea so many times, the ice cream is irresistible!! Obviously the chocolate ice-cream is my favourite!