This property (two separate chalets) offers poor value for money, having stayed there recently for eight nights for Carnival period in the ensuite room/chalet:
- severe water problems (had to fetch cold water for bathing and flushing toilet, had no water for two days in a row despite large water tanks on property which hosts switched off at their convenience despite having guests).
- property need updating and a though cleaning (cupboards smelt of cockroaches and there large geckos on the walls).
- hosts are overly familiar and charge US dollars for taking people around (better and cheaper to find a local taxi for sightseeing and for appointments for local dollars).
- No privacy at all as hosts were always around (walking or driving their vehicles up and down the hill in early hours).
- would not recommend this holiday rental until hosts update the property professionally instead of DIY or cheap repairs.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|