Open today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Awesome high adrenalin rafting - Guides are the best

Best rafting ever. I have rafted in US, Canda, Bali, other places in Malaysia and this is a hidden... read more

Reviewed 8 November 2022
shankarsubramani2019
Irvine, California
Blew our minds

I have tried many white waterraftings from NZ, Bali, Sabah Sg Pedas, Gopeng, this was the best so... read more

Reviewed 9 August 2022
TravelmumMalaysia
Selangor, Malaysia

All reviews pie water rafting safety briefing the river whole experience mr boat crew rapids level equipment rose bali selangor falls operator training
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Everything about this activity was well run, from the detailed itinerary, to the in-depth safety instructions, to the tasty lunch provided at the end. I had never been whitewater rafting before, so I was a little apprehensive but everything was very clearly explained and our minds were put at ease. There were two experienced rafters in every boat and they gave us a choice, wherever possible, as to which rapid to go down. Some of the rapids were 'level 4' but once you did a few of the trickier ones, you confidence increased. There was plenty of time to jump into the water and glide down the rapids without the boat, and the two rafters in our boat were great fun. A fantastic day out all round!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Pie is great old man, with good sense of humour. He took us down the river with great deal of care, advice and fun! Then shared a lunch at his place with the skippers and family. Great pictures and videos! Teens loved it. If you plan todo call him and ask for the water he knows when best moment.

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank 312vincentb
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Was there 2 weeks ago with bunch of friends & my eldest son. The rafting trails are marvelous. Pie & his boys are all well trained in any situation during ride. I'll be back as I've hurt myself during this trip but it's purely an incident as I do not hold tight enough during the 1st waterfall drop & my back landed on the person behind me knees! Through out the rest of the falls our boat have been given safe route priority due to my injuries. Thank you so much for both Pie boys that guide us out the trails safely & fun.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

It was the school holidays and we decided to visit this place. Although the water that day was quite shallow, we still had lots of fun. It was a challenging but very memorable family adventure. Mr Pie was very helpful and was uptight about our safety. The safety briefing was easily understandable. Although it was our first time white water rafting, we listened to their instructions and never toppled even once. The rapids kept us laughing and smiling with happiness. We recommend everyone to visit and have an awesome blast there.

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank Julia L
Reviewed 27 June 2016

I first got to know Pierose through one of those experience gifting companies and it was our first time white water rafting so we didn't know what to expect. It was the best adventure ever, full 4 hours of avoiding water (at first), avoiding getting wet (at least for me), lots of laughter and screaming and paying attention to the safety instructions. We felt very safe and very comfortable with the entire Pierose team. Their equipment and instruments are of very high quality. They know the river like the back of their hands. Pie goes above and beyond to take photographs of you, believe me, he does not miss a single shot of your face as you plunge into the river. We went back again about half a year later and Pie actually remembered me! Overall, great experience, if you are thinking to raft for the first time, Pierose is the one to look for, highly highly recommended.

Date of experience: April 2016