“Horrible”

LongHorn Steakhouse Las Terrazas
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Steakhouse, Bar
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

First of all the suggested entree was awful, the mushrooms were covered with something that resembled sour cream, then I was told that they had ran out of the cut I requested because of a religious breakfast they had, then the server pushed for us to buy the most expensive dished. We didn't get the complimentary bread that every other table got. And to top it all off we had to go and pay ourselves because the server did not return for the check. Such a bad experience!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

I love Longhorn in the States!!! So when my coworkers told me there is a Longhorn within walking distance of our hotel we made plans to have dinner there the next night... all four of us were disappointed with the meal and the service. Very disappointed! We will not be going back.

2  Thank Stephen V
Management response:Responded 5 January 2018

Our sincere apologies for what happened, It will be an honor to have your visit again. Regards

Reviewed 14 December 2017

I can't remember the last time i tasted a piece of beef so delicious, the place is really nice, the service is great, and the food is simply amazing!

I know, this place is not cheap! but the food you'll have here is amazing, tasty, soft, wow... i definitely will come back to this place. We had a great time with my friends from school there!

Management response:Responded 27 December 2017

Luis Roberto, thank you for visiting us. we are waiting for you soon.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

We went to this place and ordered 2 meat dishes. Meat is their specialty, but when the food arrived, the meat was not tender nor juicy. We asked for a medium well cooking but this was not the case. Will not get back.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

This was probably my last time I will ever visit this establishment. I have been there on more than one occasion, and every single time, besides my first visit, has been worse and worse. On this occasion, Saturday Jul 16, 2017, was probably the worst ever...

Carefully staying away from the prime rib, which they confessed was being refrigerated so that it would not be over cooked (how can you over cook something that is in the fridge?), I was recommended the Rib Eye. I asked if it the cut had been frozen and was told that the cut was fresh and that it had not been frozen at all. Absolute lies!!! My "prime cut" was grey, and absolutelly disgusting! It tasted as if had been in the freezer for more than a few weeks. The management seems to be pushing there personel to get you to eat the oldest and most disgusting cuts they have frozen in some back corner of there freezer.

Seriously folks, stay away from this establishment. I refuse to go there again, and I refuse to recommend this establishment to anyone in search of a good steak.

Management response:Responded 21 July 2017

Hello Luis.
We understand your comments and we apologies for what happened.
All meat always is fresh, the cut never had been frozen, but we apreciet your opinion, because your help us to check the happened with our team.
We hope you give us another chance and visit us again.
Regards.