“Birthday gift”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Very nice place had the early bird menu before six @£12.50 each.
Garlic mushrooms & spicy chicken pizza for me
Pork belly & steak & chips for the wife
Cannot grumble at the price and quality of food I’ll have another go at this place again

1  Thank IainCrow
794albertsworsley, Manager at Albert's Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Thank you for choosing to dine with us at Albert's Worsley, it is great to hear you had such a lovely time.

I will be passing on your kind comments to our kitchen and front of house staff, as I know they will be thrilled to hear you have received the 5* customer service we so very much pride ourselves on.

Junior Restaurant Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,367)

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent as usual. Alberts is consistently superb and the place has a great buzz about it. Top notch

1  Thank Toby R

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Very impressed with alberts. The staff very polite and attentive. Cocktails are worth the money and range from around 5£-12£.
I would recommend the scallops to start and then lobster risotto for main. Steaks also very good value. Food very nicely presented. Would definitely be visiting again

1  Thank ashleyjarnell2

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Seriously this was the best steak I've ever eaten. Cooked beautifully with amazing sauces. Alvina the waitress helpful and professional . Highly recommend

1  Thank ajsaks64

I will be passing on your kind comments to our kitchen and Alvina, as I know they will be thrilled to hear you have received the 5* customer service we so very much pride ourselves on.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Booked a table for 10th October. Requested a booth which we got . They also discretely took the birthday cake off me as we arrived to bring it out later and offered a free birthday prosecco. Our waitress was lovely and very attentive. The atmosphere and decor is lovely . It's clean and tidy. The menu choices were varied enough to give you a good range as our ages were from 18 to 84. The starters were lovely, the mains were divine . The sea bass was so tasty especially with the tarragon sauce , the fillet steak was the best my son and husband had tasted in a long time and the fish and chips were just right according to my father in law. The sides were lovely too and just enough . The price was above average (£200 for 5 of us ) but was so worth it for what we got and it was a special occasion ! The lunch and early bird are great deals if need be. We weren't rushed nor pushed for the bill payment . It's our local so we will return again !

1  Thank Lesley B

Thank you for choosing to dine with us at Albert's Worsley, it is great to hear you had such a lovely time and that we were able to make you Son's birthday celebrations that little bit more special.