“Lunch meal £12.50 2 courses”

Albert's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Swinton
Price range: US$13 - US$51
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2017

We came for lunch and were surprised how busy it was. It was difficult to park the car because of this. On entering the restaurant I did notice the volume of noise, people talking. With this in mind it did feel like I was shouting to get myself heard above the noise. All the staff are very attentive, friendly and helpful, Other restaurants should visit Albert's Worsley to see the service they deliver. The food was delicious from chicken salad starter, haddock chowder, soup but the belly pork was very disappointing in size but not flavour) . For a man this starter was gone in 2 mouthfuls. Perhaps pick a different starter. The mains were all delicious especially the chicken , fish and chips with chunk chips. Yummy desserts - sticky toffee pudding and cheesecake. I do feel that the cheesecake although delicious tasted dry without any cream or icecream. Just a couple of points were the size of the belly pork and cheesecake could do with cream or icecream. Service cannot be beaten . Would have loved to try the cocktails if I wasn't driving.

Date of visit: October 2017
794albertsworsley, Manager at Albert's Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Thank you for choosing to dine with us at Albert's Worsley, it is great to hear you had such a lovely time with us.

I will be passing on your kind comments to our management team and front of house staff, as I know they will be thrilled to hear you have received the 5* customer service we so very much pride ourselves on. We take all comments into consideration, in the hope we will make each visit even better than the last.

Junior Restaurant Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,682)

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Brought my parents to the restaurant for lunch on Saturday. Had a great choice for everyone on the menu and we all had two courses for £12.50. Exceptional value for money and superb quality to the food. Excellent service. Will return. Thank you.

Date of visit: October 2017

Thank you for choosing to dine with us at Albert's Worsley, it is great to hear you had such a lovely time.

I will be passing on your kind comments to our kitchen and front of house staff, as I know they will be thrilled to hear you have received the 5* customer service we so very much pride ourselves on.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Last night our party of 4 ate at Albert's. On arrival we took advantage of the half price champagne and drank a glass under the heaters on the external veranda. When our table was ready we were escorted there and our waiter introduced himself as Kevin. He was great. Helpful, attentive and polite. The food was very tasty and presented really well. At the end of the evening I left my mobile phone on the table and Kevin ran out to the taxi and returned it. The staff go to a lot of effort to make this an enjoyable place to have a good meal.

1  Thank HeyJudeManchester

I will be passing on your kind comments to our kitchen and Kevin, as I know they will be thrilled to hear you have received the 5* customer service we so very much pride ourselves on.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

The team at Alberts worked with us to organise our pre wedding black tie cocktail party. 150 people and cocktails and canapés. Venue , staff, food, our chosen decor was all amazing. We were able to create the look we wanted with the help of the events team. Brilliant atmosphere. Private entrance , bar and outside terrace. Would highly recommend for your party.

1  Thank jenniferlU6068TJ

I will be passing on your kind comments to our events team and all staff that worked hard on your party, as I know they will be thrilled to hear you have received the 5* customer service we so very much pride ourselves on.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Albert's gave us the right back drop to help celebrate our (very grown up) daughters 16th birthday,

it provided not only great food (as approved by both daughter and son) the service was exceptional and we had a wonderful time.

1  Thank hols-buddy

Thank you for choosing to dine with us at Albert's Worsley, it is great to hear you had such a lovely time with us and that we were able to make your daughter's 16th birthday celebrations that little bit more special.