eDreams
Priceline
Vio.com
Etrip
StayForLong
All reviews san vito the owner his wife beautiful place feel at home back home wonderful days wine tasting service was excellent family feeling fabulous food say goodbye private terrace top quality three nights residenza friends
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 June 2022

I spend four nights at Residenza San Vito and it was magical. I definitely recommend a wine tasting with lunch! The Avenna wines that are made on the estate are amazing. I have already shipped them back home so I can share them with friends.

By the time we left the staff felt like friends and it was sad to say goodbye. I will be going back sometime soon.

If you want somewhere to relax, recharge and breathe this is definitely a place I would recommend!

Room tip: We stayed in Room four and it had its own private terrace perfect for a morning coffee
Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 25 September 2021 via mobile

This hotel was just awesome. My wife and I stayed here for one night and had an amazing time. The room was just phenomenal, spacious, with access to a private terrace, great beds. The staff was extremely friendly, warm and professional. The restaurant was absolutely incredible. The food and wine were world class. We truly recommend this hotel for anyone seeking a top experience in tranquil luxerious surroundings in Piemonte.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2021 via mobile

The hotel is lovely situated and has a nice, relaxing atmosphere. The reason I don’t give it topp score is because they do not have control over their booking system. We had a written confirmation of booking room nr 5, but upon our arrival, this room was allready given to someone else. We ate dinner twice at the hotel - the food was beautifully presented, but unfortunatelly it did not taste equally well (the triumph of form over substance). It is also a pity that the hotel, being part of a vineyard), did not organize wine-tasting and visits to its vineyards.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 18 August 2021

I just love it when I find a place like this that is everything all the fabulous reviews have stated, with something more - a soul. The kind of place where you instantly feel at home and appreciated. You can choose your pool chair at breakfast (but you don’t have to), throw your stuff down, and leave it there all day. The pool, resto and bar with the ultimate view are all in close proximity, and on our first day, we found most of the guests were chatting together in six different languages. We are not usually extremely sociable types, but here it’s so easy and natural. We immediately wished we had booked more than three nights. Here are a few details.

We went out for dinner our first night to nearby Ristorante San Marco, which was divine. They have a lovely patio from which the sounds of children playing in the yard below wafted up, never annoying, only delightful. I will post a separate review.

Our room was #2, a king bed room with French doors opening to a large patio. The patio is adjacent to, but separated from, the room next door, which didn’t seem to be occupied while we were there. From right outside the room, it was completely private, but if you walked to the end, you could see the action at the pool. I loved it.

Screens on all the windows and doors, thank you!

HUGE wall of closets, you couldn’t fill it up if you tried, I dare you.

Davide, co-owner (and chef, and bartender) with his wife Lisette, was a charmer. I made a request for well-whisked scrambled eggs and the next morning every server knew about it. We didn’t get to meet Lisette because she was at home with their week-old son.

Dinner at the restaurant was very good, but not quite as excellent as the two restos we went to.

We also ate at enoteca Casa di Crippa. Highly recommended, fabulous food, lovely service, not far from the hotel. It’s great to have the option to either eat in or go out to dinner.

If you are interested in a wine tasting that is different and authentic, I recommend Forteto della Luja about 15 mins away. Gianni is quite the character and the wines are wonderful - we’ve been fans of the Le Grive and Mon Ross since our first time there over then years ago.

We love Piemonte and have added this to our go-to places when we return.

Room tip: Request ground floor if you don’t want to climb stairs. No prob for us, but might be for others.
Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 11 July 2019 via mobile

We booked 3 nights at this wonderful hotel, but had to ask for the possibility for an extra nigh.
Everything from the rooms to the excellent service, deserves more then 4 stars.
Thanks for Lisette for being a wonderful host, and especially thanks to the evening dinner team for making everything special.
Ps. Latifa, my kids are still talking about you. I wish you all the best and we hope to see you next year.

Date of stay: July 2019