“Anytime visit-is the worlds end”
Review of World's End

World's End
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Tilbury
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have visited the restaurant and the bar and have never been disappointed,the staff
were friendly and welcoming. The food in restaurant was good,maybe limited choice. . Catered for large parties.
Lunch in the summer,now your talking,in the garden looking for at all that history and the accsional ship passing by. I like it!

Reviewed 13 February 2018

We visited on a wet and windy day. We received a warm welcome.
Having crossed from Gravesend on the ferry and walked to the pub, we were in need of sustenance. They did not disappoint.
A friendly smile in a warm Pub. Heaven!

1  Thank GoonerGav
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Visit to a very cold Pub on a winters day in February a pint of Guinness & Bar Meal £11.20p a bit steep I thought .I ordered the meal sausage egg & chips @ 11.40 it still had not arrived at 12.30 so I asked the bar man you havan,t forgotten me have you his reply was its Monday mate and we have to change the oils any way we don,t start cooking until 12.15 . Any way the meal did arrive at 12.35 by a server who was very grumpy also no condiments or sauces the meal consisted of one jumbo sausage/one very runny egg & half a plate of chips to make the meal look bigger than it was .As there was no heating on only an open fire being hugged by a young couple I put my overcoat back on and proceeded to eat my over priced meal .

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Friend staff. Needs serious management skills. 20 persons 10 eating basic lunch menu. Waited 30mins for sausage egg chips. Scampi chips. Food luke warm basic no salad garnish £15. A massive opertunity to make the most of this amazing old building. Summer months with tilbury fort round the corner. Could be a real money earner.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Friendly bar staff and locals. Good for a quick bite to eat before a walk along the embankment.
Food was ok, nothing special. Interior and surroundings most interesting.