US$99
Pousada Sitio Phoenix(Prea)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
  • Pool
US$86
US$61
Priceline
Pousada Jangada Prea(Prea)(Great Value!)
US$60
  • Free Breakfast
Kite Hostel Vitoria(Prea)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$49
US$35
US$34
US$45
US$44
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

Great kite location.directly at the beach Wonderful cabana. Best restaurant in town (where u can also eat as a outsider).even if u don't kite but like hammocks cabana and palm trees it's great. Good breakfast. Lots of fruit. Friendly owner. Just a wonderful stay.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2016

Perfect cabanas, loved the outdoor shower and toilet.
Having a few days to spend in the North of Brazil we wanted to relax at an eco resort. We have a thing for a locations that does something more than rent out beds. Vila Prea does just that.
Wonderful service and great restaurant - Loved the fresh and home grown products.
Would recommend it to anyone who wanted to go away from the busy life, and relax at the beach... (also great for kitesurfing ;)

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2015

I stayed for ten days and had the most wonderful stay. Kiting in the day and chilling out in evenings or a drive into Jeri for some entertainment. The rooms are beach huts and really nice, within the lush surroundings, its such a peaceful place. Everyone was super friendly and helpful and made my stay into one of my favorite spots in the world now!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank WildTulum
Reviewed 14 March 2015

My husband and I stayed at Vila Prea for one week during our honeymoon in Brazil. Wow this place is amazing.

The cabana is very nice with a big outdoor terrace with hamocks. It has a lovely outdoor bathroom. It eas so wonderful taking a shower in the open air. I wish I could have such bathroom at home...from our cabana we had a lovely sea view. Since it was our honeymoon they had decorated it with fresh flowers and a red carpet - very qute and thoughtful.

The staff is super friendly and very helpful. Whatever we asked they helped us with. One of the owner Fred became like a friend to us. He had dinner with us, went kite surfing with the guests and even followed a guest to the hospital in fortaleza after the guest injured himself while kite surfing. I found that really nice and remarkable! Staff speak English which is not very common in Brazil. At several other places we stayed they only spoke Portuguese.

There are two lovely dogs guarding the property so we felt super safe. Not that we really felt unsafe in this area but it was nice to know that they were watching out.

The hotel is right on the beach and you can kite surf right outside the hotel. There is a guy at the hotel that will help you with your stuff, launching the kite etc. That was very appreciated by my husband (i don't kite). Also you can store your kite gears for free right on the beach so you don't have to take it to the cabana.

The wifi is great! Internet in Brazil is not the best but at Vila Prea it was really good!

The breakfast at the restaurant was very good. Fresh fruit, bread and a vareity of egg dishes and other hot dishes.

To sum up my husband and I really loved everything about Vila Prea. We really would like to come back!

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Snobben-Gulis
Reviewed 28 December 2014

I have been there two times and this is for me the paradise on Earth! The hotel team is the best I have ever seen: great service and hospitality! I met a lot of good people there and really enjoyed to share this paradise with my wife this year. You have the kitesurf spot just in front of the hotel and are completely immersed in a nature without pollution, roads and thrash on the beach.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple