“Lunch”

Restoran Ratha Raub
Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Raub
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 30 October 2019 via mobile

It was raining and we were hungry.. just walk in and we glad we found this place.
Food is awesome, their fried chicken and Crab curry is out of this world.. very busy and if you’re going..you need to be patient...

Date of visit: February 2019
2  Thank mikepravin69
Write a reviewReviews (70)

Reviewed 11 October 2019

The Chicken and fish curry is the best in the world, I think. I eat at this restaurant very often. Worth every visit...

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 21 August 2019 via mobile

They really Hv to do something to their toilet. Otherwise food is very good and consistent throughout the years as a matter of fact better then the branch in Petaling Jaya. Chicken curry is to die for .

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 18 July 2019

No doubt the food was good.

I sincerely don't recommend you to eat there

The service was horrible

The staffs were very rude

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 27 June 2019

I was here early in the year with my girlfriends. It was our yearly gathering and this year, we decided that we should head to Bentong and try its infamous fish head curry. Upon reaching Bentong, we drove around to find the restaurant. Waze kept taking us to the Chidas Restaurant, so we called the restaurant and was told that Chidas is Ratha's sister restautant. So, we stopped by the restaurant. We were ushered into a room and was informed by the owner that even the late Sultan Pahang and the then MB had had lunch there at the restaurant. Well, if the two most important statesmen had had lunch there, then the food must be good. So, we ordered the customary fish head curry, papadom, fried bitter gourd and one other dish (I forgot). Well, let me tell you about the curry. It was so good that I slurped till the last drop! The fish was fresh and tasty, the vegs that accompanied the curry was soft (not mushy at all) and just melted in your mouth. It was one damn good curry I must say. Other than the curry, the fried bitter gourd was crispy and we had it even before our curry and rice arrived! Hehehe...To end the scrumptious lunch, we were recommended to try the Bombay Masala coffee. It was thick and a tad too sweet to my liking, but it was still a good cup of coffee. With the food we had (for five of us) and the drinks, what surprised us again was the price. It was very reasonable for the food we had really (less than RM200), something that would attract us to come again.

Date of visit: January 2019