“Lovely setting that is out of the way. ”
Review of Littletown Farm

Littletown Farm
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Newlands
Description: It is at the foot of "Cat Bells" fell in the lake district
Description: It is at the foot of "Cat Bells" fell in the lake district
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

I'm not sure what they are trying to be? Had a very quick cuppa with a great apple and almond cake. But other than for drinks, there didn't seam to be any obvious menu. The cake and tea were very good. Other trip advisor comments about service seamed to be unfounded as it was extremely busy and I was served at my table outside within minutes. Keswick half marathon was on. Would really like to know what else they serve up after having the cake. Pop some menus on your website and I for one may be back.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We've visited a few times. Fantastic owners - always a warm welcome & couldn't be more helpful. We can particularly recommend the scones! Ideally positioned for a pit stop from lots of walks.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

We have never stayed but have used the tearoom on numerous occasions. Always very friendly, excellent customer service, good selection of food including an outstanding bacon roll which I can vouch for and some excellent homemade cakes which my wife and grandchildren loved

Reviewed 13 April 2018

Visited after walking up Catbells from the Littletown side. Parked in the farmyard (small charge, no obligation to visit cafe) and afterwards sat outside for tea and cake. Carrot cake some of the best I've tasted! And the tea came with a big jug of milk, not the ridiculous little cartons so often provided.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

This place is a great find after a long walk - I enjoyed delicious soup followed by a cream tea with lovely light and fluffy scones. Very friendly service too!