“Friday Night Takeaway”

Castle Cuisine
Ranked #56 of 212 Restaurants in Newark-on-Trent
Price range: US$19 - US$29
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Award winning Indian cuisine restaurant located in the heart of the town. We sell have a wide range of traditional and signature dishes that is made to order fresh from the chefs pan.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fancied an indian, Castle Cuisine it was. Easy to order online, didn't take too long to arrive. Food very tasty and portion size good. Would recommend

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (130)

Reviewed 8 January 2021

Excellent takeawy generous portions very tasty food extensive menu always good best in newark woukd defiantly reccomemd

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 17 July 2020

We was super impressed with the food. It was lovely, and the service was exceptional and a great price. We felt very safe and comfortable as the restaurant was following COVID-19 safety guidelines well, wearing gloves/ face shields etc. We will be returning. Thank you for a lovely meal.

Date of visit: July 2020
1  Thank WrightM101010
Reviewed 12 June 2020

I have ordered from this restaurant for over 5 years and eaten at their restaurant.

Recently I have ordered food and it has arrived with the order wrong or dishes missing. I have overlooked this as the food has been good.

I was recently offered a free side (march 2020) due to the last wrong order. only to be told apon my new order.this was not correct. So this has not been honoured!!

My last attempt with this company ,today . Which again was wrong and I was told no refund and chicken was as good as the prawn dish that I had ordered!!

Very disappointed with this service after all thease years !!!

Date of visit: June 2020
1  Thank D1908BXjulieh
Reviewed 4 May 2020

I felt like having a heartwarming Indian yesterday night and this restaurant delivered. Food was delivered within an hour, with the drivers wearing adequate protection. Food was thoroughly enjoyed, and the dishes came exactly as described.

Date of visit: May 2020